☆First day of school☆ = part 1*

Hiya, it's me batmangirl11 here and I'm a just Tipacal girl living a ugh... life.

Well I guess I'll tell you about my first day of Middle School. I was so excited! So was my parents my bro... not at all he was all sad :(

" nyah..... (wich is a name he calls me) why do u hav to go to school?", bubby says (aka my brother 's nickname).

"Because bus I have to. Soon you'll go to school one day, and I promise ;) I'll come right back. " I asured him.

He can be so cute sometimes ( sometimes). When he's being annoying and obnoxious he's well, ANNOYING. But hey he's still my little bro I love him sooooooooo much. ^)

So any ways my mom came home from work and it was 7:15 am. I know, who comes home from work at 7:15 ?

MY MOM DOES THATS WHO!!!

She drove me all the way to the DREXEL HILL MIDDLE SCHOOL! Alot of traffic though. So ya, when it was time to go in side the school, I waved to my mom and bro. ( I could see tears in their eyes).... - -)

So we went into the autitoriam to go over the rules withe the principal.... blah blah blah. And we went ahead to our first period class. I HAD GYM OMG U LOVE GYM and i ♡ peps who like gym to but if u don't like gym and your reading my books love u to Boo boo's.

I got boo boo from my mom :p

TO BE COUNTINUED.