1- Lisanna -

(Republished) The plot will remain unchanged as i still want to remember and keep my memories. So, i'm  just editing out some stuff and improving my 3 years old writing style... This book was created during 2014 ;-; I was only 12.. You can see how lame the plot is after reading all the chapters..
Please check out my other stories as they are surely better than this!

~Mirajane's P.O.V~
Lucy was sitting alone, drinking her strawberry milkshake. She was sighing since just now and i wonder what's wrong, i'm so worried. So i started to speak, "Lucy, what's wrong? If you have any problems, you can talk to me!"

"Mira-san... I don't know why, but nowadays, Natsu stopped talking to everyone including me. Did i do something wrong?'' She said with a frown.

"I'm sure you didn't. Oh, that day is reaching..." I mumbled and smiled sadly.

"That day?" She raised her brow.

"You just joined the guild so i think you didn't know about this. Do you know about a girl named, Lisanna?" I asked her.

"Lisanna? No ..." She shook her head while looking at me curiously.

"Alright, I'll tell you about her and Natsu." I said and she nodded.

"Lisanna is my little sister, she had short white hair and she used the same magic as me. But her magic is ' Take-over Animal Soul ' while mine is ' Take-over Satan Soul '. Natsu and her had a really good relationship last time, they even promised to get married when they grow up!" I started to explain who Lisanna is.

"M-Married ?!" Her eyes widened with shock.

"Yep." I smiled at her reaction.

"But Mira-san, i didn't see someone like that in Fairytail... Is she on a S-Class Quest?" She asked and i couldn't find the words to say.

"She...She is dead." I said as my voice cracked.

"Dead ?! Why? Ah, sorry ... We can change the topic if you want.." She fidgeted and i said, "It's okay, let me tell you more... There was a day when Elfman, Lisanna and me went on a mission. While we were halfway through completing the mission, Elfman's control over his ' Take-Over Beast Soul ' magic went wrong. He became a beast fully , which was impossible for him to control that time. He could only fully control a beast's arm. So after he took over the beast's soul, he went berserk. Lisanna tried to stop him by standing in front of him... A-And ... E-Elfman attack Lisanna

... Lisanna was attacked with a huge impact and we couldn't find her at all afterwards. She was considered 'dead' since then. The day after tomorrow is Lisanna's death anniversary so that must be the reason why Natsu is sulking... " I explained to her, trying to hold back my tears .

"Mira-san...Sorry for making you to say all these... " Lucy frowned and teared up a little.

"It's okay, so ... Can you please go and comfort Natsu? He must be in pain... Thanks alot. " I asked Lucy for a favour. I know how Natsu feels right now...

"I'll try to comfort him. Thank you for telling me all these." Lucy said as she stood up. She walked to Natsu after that.

~Lucy's P.O.V~
"Natsu , Happy ! Wanna go fishing?" I asked, trying to liven up the mood.

Natsu didn't reply at all, Happy wanted to go but after he saw Natsu in that state , he quietly sat down...

"Or... Do you wanna go eat? It's my treat!" I tried again as he loves eating and i thought this would work.

Natsu still didn't reply. Happy remained silent. I put my head down in embarrassment and a voice came from behind. I turned my head to the voice.

"Mira-nee, Elf-niichan, Natsu, Happy, Gray, Erza! Minna!" A girl with short white hair was running in while shouting . Wait ... Short white hair ... Isn't that Lisanna? Mira-san just said that she's dead! I rubbed my eyes to make sure i'm not seeing it wrong.