3 -Burden-

(15/9/2016- Rewriting done.)

~Lucy's P.O.V~

While we were on our way to Sabertooth , we met some bandits that wanted to steal our jewels ( money currency in Fairytail ) . But Sting finished them in only a few seconds , obviously right ? He's one of the twin dragon . I have to admit that he looked really cool when he was fighting.

" We reached Sabertooth . "

" It's huge ! "

" Heh . " He crossed his arms proudly.

" It's just a little smaller than my previous mansion .. "

" What did you say ? Mansion ?! Are you rich ?! " His eyes widened and i sweatdropped.

" Um, anyways! " I think I shouldn't let him know that fact of me..

" Sting-kun , let's go in ! " I pointed towards the entrance.

" Ok ...? "

We went in Sabertooth and I was a little scared when all the guild members were staring at us .

" STING ! " A powerful voice boomed.

" Heeeeeeek ! Who was that ?! " I shouted as I was surprised . 

" Milady ... "

" Who is she? " I asked.

" It's Minerva . She's the master's daughter. " Sting whispered back to me .

" Sting , who is that girl behind you ?!"
She looked at me and i stood to the front a little more.

" Nice to meet you.. I'm Lucy Heartfilia from Fairytail previously . I hope we could get alon- "

" FAIRYTAIL ?! GET LOST , YOU FAIRY ! "

" I said previousl- "

Before I knew it, a magic circle appeared infront of me and my hand was in pain . I was forced to let go of my luggage and my right hand was hurting like there's no words to describe. I shouted due to the extreme pain.

~Sting's P.O.V~
Right before my eyes , Minerva did something to Lucy's hand. I screamed at Minerva .

" Minerva ! What did you do to Lucy ?! "

" Injected some poison on her hand . Ah it is bad for her , she uses keys right ? Oh and it might spread to her heart right now!" She laughed.

" WHAT..?! I'll KILL YOU, MINERVA ! "

" Try it if you can . "

I tried attacking her but she dodged it and went behind me to attack me . I knew there was no chance at defeating her so I ran to Lucy and carried her to the magic hospital . I wish I could be stronger to protect her. God damn it!

~Lucy's P.O.V~
I saw Sting-kun coming for me and he looked really worried . Before we left Sabertooth hurriedly , i saw Minerva smirking . Just like Natsu said , I'm just too weak... I shouldn't burden anyone....

Suddenly , my eyes went pitch black .

~Sting's P.O.V~
When we reached, the nurses and doctor immediately placed her on the stretcher and pushed her to the emergency room . I wished i could go in and accompany her , why wasn't it me instead of her who got attacked by
Minerva ? Please , Lucy , be safe !

Minerva did it to her hand on purpose, so she wouldn't die immediately and would have to suffer slowly.

-3 Hours later-
Its been hours and i feel so anxious ... Lucy , are you going to be alright ? You're not going to die right ? Please ... Don't leave me . The doctor and nurses finally came out , I rushed to him and asked if Lucy is safe . He nodded and walked away . The nurse said that I could now go and visit Lucy in the patients' room . I ran with all my might and i stopped at the patients' room Lucy is in . I walked in and saw Lucy lying there , on the bed . It felt like my heart was breaking into pieces . I walked to and sat on the chair beside her bed , waiting for her to wake up .

-The next day , 11am-
~Lucy's P.O.V~
Where.. Am I ? Sting-kun ? Why is he sleeping beside my bed ? This is the magic hospital ? Why am I here ...

Ah , Minerva attacked me and Sting-kun brought me here ...
" Sting-kun , wake up ! "

" Lucy ?! You finally woke up ! I'm so worried , i thought you're going to die! You were unconscious for the whole of yesterday! "

" I didn't! Don't worr-"

I could see his tears. Suddenly, he hugged me tightly.

" Sting-kun...? " I felt my face heat up slowly.

" Ah , sorry . " He said and let go of me. I smiled and shook my head.

" Erm .. When can i get discharged ? "

" I'll ask the nurse . Stay here . " I nodded my head .

What would Natsu- , Fairytail's reaction be if they knew i got into Sabertooth ? I wondered . Natsu , are you still laughing happily now ? Ah , i need to leave Sting-kun as soon as possible . I can't burden him , I'm weak , just like how Natsu said . I don't wish to give him troubles . He was attacked by Minerva because of me , it's all my fault . I should leave , without Sting-kun knowing .

I found my clothes in the drawer beside me , i changed to them and ran as fast as possible , hoping Sting-kun wouldn't see me as i left the hospital . But , my tears fell . I don't know why , it just kept falling .

~Sting's P.O.V~
The nurse said that Lucy could discharge just after a final check up later . She still needs to be careful and not move around too much, if she's not careful , the poison might continue to spread . I wanted to tell Lucy as soon as possible , so i quickly walked to her room.

" Lucy , the nurse said that you could discharg- ... "

Did she go to the toilet ? Why is the drawer open ... ? The clothes , her clothes are missing ! Don't tell me she left by herself ! Where did she go?!