"Galaxy Jest"

3rd POV 

    It was a dark and quiet night in Gotham City. Oh, sorry, did I say quiet? I mean loud night as Jokers laugh could be echoing throughout the city as he drove wildly in his car. Behind him was none other than Batman and (Y/N) who were chasing him in the Batmobile. The Joker glanced back at them with a mischievous smile, “The clock is ticking.” The Joker then gasped in shock when he was rapidly approaching a dock and slammed the breaks. His car spun out and almost fell into the ocean. Joker frowned and climbed out of the window, “Parking is such a pain in this city.” He was about to run away but stopped when the Batmobile stopped in front of him. Batman ejected out of the car with (Y/N) in his arms. He carefully landed on the ground and gently placed (Y/N) down. Joker smirked as Batman began running towards him, “Your too late Batman! The Gut Buster blows at midnight.” Suddenly a green beam appeared above Joker and was quickly being lifted into the air. Batman made a jump towards him but missed.

    As Joker was being lifted into the air he smiled, “Good thing I didn’t wear a skirt. Too bad it wasn’t you, your highness, going up.” (Y/N) blushed as she gripped her dress and watched as Joker disappeared into the sky. Batman glared and pressed on his earpiece, “Batman to Justice League. The Joker just left city limits.” Back at the watchtower, Superman frowned, “You and (Y/N) we’re hot on his tail. How did he get away?” (Y/N) chimed in, “We were but it appears that an alien abducted him.” Wonder Woman smiled, “Gotham’s most notorious criminal may be an alien science experiment right now? Justice served.” (Y/N) gasped at that, “Diana! Shame on you for thinking such a thing!” Wonder Woman flinched at the tone, “Sorry.” Superman smiled at (Y/N) before holding up a device, “I’m going to try and locate him on the galactic map.” Batman didn’t care about that, “A bomb containing 50,000 tons of super laughing gas is hidden somewhere in Gotham City. Joker is the only one who knows its location.”

    With that in mind Superman, Wonder Woman, and (Y/N) were going to retrieve Joker, “I’ve uploaded Joker’s last coordinates.” Superman nodded, “Received and triangulated.” Wonder Woman, who was flying a plane smiled, “Let’s jet. We have less than one hour to bag our buffoon.” Batman was in his Batmobile driving around Gotham City, “I’ve called in backup. We need to cover more ground. Faster.” Beside his car was none other than Flash, “On the job, Batman.”

 (Y/N) smiled, “Here, let me give you a helping hand

(Y/N) smiled, “Here, let me give you a helping hand. Windy!”

 Windy!”