My Sisters Keeper

chapter one

my name is Katy I was born on July third 2000 . I wasn't born to be a normal human or to really be treated as one . I was made In a class dish in a science lab . I was born for my sister so I could be her body parts . my sisters name is Sophie she has stage three cancer. if she needs a kidney I am the one the kidney comes from and she gets what she needs from me . You see I'm her keeper or the one that keeps her alive . I was made to have th same blood type and genetics. Ever scene I was three I have been going into surgery to donate body parts.now I came 13 and my sister is 16 and I don't know what lies ahead but I know I love my sister and I will do almost anything for her.

chapter two

No new news

Katy," my parents call my name. I go down the stairs of my two story house . They where at the table. This wasn't new I knew what was coming . They told me to sit down. They said my sister would need a lung transplant in about two months and that I should be ready . I have already given her one kidney and many other organs. I won't waste your time going down the list,but I think you can take my word for it. I want to say no ,but it doesn't work . I just sit and think ,now I'll have to bee even more careful . I already can't drink soda or anything else but water,and now this . There isn't anything I can do but think and wait after all that's all I was ment for .

Hey sorry for the trick but should this story have a twist? comment ya or na . thanks