👻🔥 One 🔥👻

"...Grillby."

I raise my eyebrows. "Really, Tori? Ya think so? I mean he does have a sexy voice and all, and he's really hot, but
—shoot, I've got myself a crush!"

Toriel laughs and gives me a hug. "You said all these boys and the human were fawning over you, correct? He loves you, just ask him!" I smile at her.

"You're really great at helping, y'know that Tori? Thanks for everything, I'll talk to you later," I say, giving her a big hug. She chuckles and hugs back. "Good luck, my child."

I exit the purple door and think about the hangouts I have planned. Grillby first, which makes it more nerve wracking, then Napsta, my BFF, Frisk, Papy, Sans, and Mettaton.

Today seems like a good day to walk through the underground, so I do so, thinking about Grillby. I mean, after my realization that I like Grillby, and that Toriel pointed it out, I can't stop thinking about the guy!

Finally, I get home to the lab. Alphys runs over to me. "W-Why did t-they call you over to G-Grillby's?" She asks. I blush at the mention of his name. "They wanted to know if I could hang out with them," I say.

Alphys makes a smug face. "G-got anyone certain in mind t-that you'll be doing more than hanging out with?" I smack her. "Alphys! I'm a kid! Anyways, I think I may or may not have a crush."

She starts fangirling. "W-WHO IS IT?!" She asks excitedly. I sit down and smile weakly. "Promise ya won't laugh?" I ask. She nods. "...it's Grillbz."

Alphys chuckles and I cross my arms. "You said you wouldn't laugh," I say. She smiles and says "It's j-just that I knew you were gonna choose him!" I raise an eyebrow. "What makes ya say that?"

"Well, y-you did say h-he had a sexy voice, for starters, and he's r-really hot. I heard y-you, I have security cams all over the k-kingdom. Anyways I d-do hear you mumble his n-name while you're sleeping at times."

My eyes widen. "Wait, I do?" I ask, feeling my face light up F/C. She nods excitedly. "I-I've got a whole new world of fanfiction opening up for me!" I giggle and sigh. "I'm going to bed, I have to hang with Grillbz tomorrow."

She smiles and says "G-goodnight, Kip, and g-good luck with t-tomorrow!"

The next day, I put on my usual wear and head out to see Grillby at his bar. Sans is sitting there, and I sit next to him. "Hey guys," I say, and they both blush and wave.

I smirk at Grillby. "So, Grillby, you're looking pretty hot today," I say. He seems particularly annoyed with the pun, but blushes hearing me be the one who's saying it now.

He turns away and I giggle. His flames are a mixture of red and blue. Sans looks upset that I'm not flirting with him, but I don't exactly have a crush on him. I mean, he's my friend and all, but we have a platonic relationship, while I like Grillbz here.

After a bit, Grillby's done with his shift, and Sans leaves. I wave as he exits the door. Grillby gets me my regular and himself a burger and we both eat while talking.

"Ya know, Grillbz, I really like your voice," I randomly say. I blush at how weird that sounded. "S-Sorry, that sounded we-" He cuts me off by saying "It's fine. Thank you."

Grillby asks me "Do you even like any of us? Not platonically, I mean." I blush and look to the side. "Ya know those times when you like someone and know they like you back, but just can't bring yourself to tell them?"

He nods and pats my back. I sigh and put my face in my palm. "He's kind, hot, amazing, a really good cook, you know who I'm talking about now, don't cha?"

Grillby's flames turn pink, a new color, and he nods. I smile at him. "It's you, Grillbz. I love you." His flames turn hot pink and they're super bright. He smiles at me. "I love you, too," he whispers.

I then take his face in my hand and lean in towards it, planting a kiss on his lips. I begin to pull away, but he drags me in closer and we kiss for a while longer.

"Kip, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I feel myself begin to smile like an idiot, and I nod. "Well duh, Grillbz, ya think I just go around kissing guys?"

He smirks. "I heard you kissed Sans." I look away. "He was drunk and it was stupid," I say. Grillby chuckles and wraps his arm around me, and I fall asleep in his arms.