Chapter 13🥰

Jaeden woke up in Wyatt's arms, he felt so warm and happy. He watched Wyatt sleep with a huge smile on his lips. "Watching me sleep huh?" The curly haired boy opened his eyes a little. A small smile on his lips.

"You're so adorable when you're sleeping" he said with a bright smile. "I can say the same thing about you prince" Wyatt leaned over to kiss his boyfriend's soft pink lips. Jaeden kissing him back immediately, his smile not leaving. Wyatt pulled away slowly
"May I cook you breakfast My pretty idiot?"
"I'd love that" he kissed his cheek.

Wyatt chuckled and got up, carrying Jaeden bride style downstairs. Placing him on the kitchen counter. "Sit here and enjoy the moment king" Wyatt kissed his boyfriends forehead before going to the fridge and taking out the ingredients.

Jaeden watched his lover cook him breakfast in Aw. He smiled the whole time like a dork. Jaeden couldn't help to take pictures of him cooking, it made his heart go like crazy, he needed a memory of that moment.

Minutes later both boys sat together and ate, smiles not leaving their faces.
They made each other happy by every little thing they did. "Fack texted me saying they want to hang out" Jaeden looked up at Wyatt
"Tell then to meet us here" he said as he bit his toast.
-
Once Finn and Jack got to Jaeden's house, they all left to get ice cream and walk around the mall. "Halloween is coming up" jack said as he licked his ice cream "we should throw a party" he looked at the boys "I'm down" Wyatt said, it sounded like a good and fun idea.

"I got a friend who could hook us up with drinks" Finn said, "That's great, more and more people will show up" Jaeden said he thought that was a really good idea.

The boys planned out the party at a park since Halloween was two weeks away. They were all ready for that fun party, the more they talked about it the more it got exciting.

Hours passed and the boys said goodbye to each other. "See you guys in school" Finn said as they all hugged each other.
-🖤
Wyatt and Jaeden decided to take a walk to the beach, grab some pizza and watch the sunset. Wyatt gave Jaeden piggy back rides as they walked on the sand. Jaeden and Wyatt both enjoyed their time together so much. It was their happiness.

They got their pizza and sat on the sand, the sunset colors reflecting on their eyes. "I love you wy" Jaeden looked over at Wyatt with a blush
"And I love you jae" he squeezed Jaeden's hand.

They ate their pizza happily, having each other's company on a beautiful night. The moon starting to reflect on the ocean. Stars appearing in the sky. Jaeden got up "swim with me my love" he started to take off his clothes

"Jae it's 10 pm" he laughed and got up joining him. They ran into the ocean water. Waves hitting their legs. Both boys met and kissed. A long kiss.
Wyatt giving Jaeden a piggy back ride as he walked and jumped up the water. It was an amazing cute romantic night.

Hours later

Jaeden slept over Wyatt's, since he didn't wanna be home alone. He wanted to be with his lover. They showered and laid in bed together watching a movie. They slowly drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

Both of the lovers sleeping peacefully, their breathing low and smooth. They slept the best together.

Jaeden and Wyatt didn't want to get up and go to school. Wyatt's mom Jennifer having to wake them up "boys get up, you guys are going to be late" she smiled sweetly "now boys" she said before leaving downstairs to finish their breakfast.

"Come on Baby, wake up" Wyatt whispered, kissing Jaeden's forehead "I want sleep" he whined like a baby "I do too bae but we need to go. We missed a week already" he played with Jaeden's messy bed hair before getting up to plan his outfit.

Jaeden managed to get up minutes later and get ready for school, he couldn't wait for it to be after school. Wyatt and him left downstairs to eat and have a conversation with Wyatt's mother and father. They all laughed and talked about great things.

Jaeden and Wyatt brushed their teeth before leaving to school. They said there goodbyes to Wyatt's parents then left to school. They met up with fack and the rest of the crew.

"So guys there's supposed to be a dope ass party tonight" chosen said as he raised his brow, everyone already knowing he wants to go
"On a Monday?" Sophia asked "yeah come on guys, let's have fun" he clapped
"I'm honestly down" Jaeden shrugged, it sounded like a fun idea "me too" Wyatt said
"Guys it's Monday" Jeremy said signaling it's not the right day "fuck it I'm down" Sophia joined .
"I'm down as well, me and Finn are gonna get drunkkkkkkk" he sat on Finns lapping hugging him. Everyone rolling their eyes playfully already knowing fack was real.

Jermey agreed to go only 4 hours since it was a school night.

-school over
All the losers left home and did there homework before they got ready for the party. Jaeden didn't have any including Finn. So they hung out and got ready for the party together.

"Jack huh" Jaeden smirked as he looked at his bestfriend "Mhm" Finn blushed, Jack popping up in his head. "Keep him Finn, he's the one for you" Jaeden patted Finns head. "I know he is" Finn blushed even more.

. After Jae gave him dating advice and cute things to do with Jack. They dressed up smoking hot.

They met up with the losers once they were finished and they all headed to the party together. Once they arrived the smell of booze and weed hit their nostrils. Loud music bumping. People on the dance floor drunk and living their life's
"Epic" chosen said walking in and immediately
going to the dance floor. All the losers joining.

-
Enjoy loves<3
-comment if you guys want drama in the next chapter, to make the book interesting🖤