🌻

TZUKOOK

Tz:Kookie!!.

Jk:Yeah?..

Tz:I'm bored let's go somewhere..

Jk:Sure..

After they get ready jungkook take tzuyu for a walk..

Tz:Let's buy icecream.

Jk:Sure..

She realise that jungkook is a bit down so she stop and facing him.She grab his chin to make eye contact with her.

Tz:Why are you like this?.

he didn't speak and just looking at the ground.

Tz:Kookie?.

still..he is starting at the ground.

Tz:Jeon Jungkook!.

Her voice make him shiver and he sigh.

Jk:Well,I need to go to the Australia Next week.

Tz:What!?

She was very shock all of the sudden he go.

Jk:Yeah..

Tz:But why?..

she want to cry so bad.

Jk:My Dad told me to go with him.

Tz:All of the sudden..

he just nod.

her heart hurt really bad.she just find her Longost friend that leave her and she being left again.Really it's really hurt her heart.

Tears escape her eyes,he just slightly smile at her.

Jk:I'm sure i will come back.

Tz:Please...I'm tired losing you.

Jk:I'm sorry tzu..

She hide her face while crying.It's make jungkook feel bad then he buried her head in his chest..she hug him..

Tz:Promise me one thing..

Jk:What is it?..

Tz:Promise me you will come back.

Jk:Promise...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next week~

At the Airport

Tzuyu held his hand and tighten it,she still can't accept that he will go..

Tz:I will miss you..

Jk:Me too..

She cried again he chuckled and comfort her.

Jk:Tzu..

Tz:Yeah?...

Jk:Will you marry me if I came back...

she laugh.

Tz:I will..

Jk:Please wait for me.

Tz:I will always wait for you.

Jk:It's time for me to go...bye..

Tz:Bye..

The they kiss passionately.Tzuyu cry again and quickly hug him tightly.

She just standing there waiting the figure to lose at her sight..

Tz:I will wait for you kookie..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Years later

Today is mina and jimin wedding..yeah i'm still single..i still keep our promise..as 3 year pass i still didn't have a news about him,I sigh.

Mn:Tzuyu..

Tz:Yeah?..

Mn:Don't you miss him?.

Tz:I always miss him unnie from the start.

Mn:Did you hear anything about him?.

Tz:No..

i sigh.

Mn:Don't worry I'm sure he will come back some day.

she pat my head and go to Jimin..

How much i want to be like them...what can i do...I still love him and i don't want break his promise..

My face turn red..i was tearing up then someone give me tissue..i look at the person and quickly hug him while crying mess.

Tz:Pabo..You didn't say you will comdback.

Jk:I want to make it a surprise..

Tz:I really miss you..

She now crying mess and they were in the spotlight.everyone looking at them.some people crying and some people just smiled.

Jk:Like I don't..

She tighten the hug.

Jk:I can't breath.

Tz:I love you..

Jk:I love you too,My Princesa..

Then,they kiss everyone clap and cheering at them.she smiled widely and intertwine their hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the night

Jk:Follow me I want to take you somewhere.

she just follow him and they end up at the beach.She mesmerized by the beauty of the sea at the night.

Tz:Beautiful..

when she turned around she was in shock when she see him kneel while holding a ring..she start to teared up.he hold her hand.

Jk:Chou Tzuyu,will you marry me?.

Tz:Ofcourse..

She scream and quickly hug him.He toss her around and start to peck her face..

~The End~

That's all for this story,i know i take a long time to finish this lame story.As you can see,this is the last episode.I might make a special chapter.I really appreciate Who read my books.I know 1k reader is low but i still appreciate and i was so happy that my story have achieved 1k reader.Please read my other story.

You can check my story My bully My Love.I didn't publish it yet,i was working on it.once the story was done i will publish it and you can read it without no disturbance.That's all for this story.Bye moeches♥