BACKGROUND INFO

Hello, my sweet readers. So, if you've read my stories you know I like to stick as close as possible to the story line (in this case the show not the books). I think we can mostly agree that Damon/Elena were the best couple but I've been itching to do this story for year so if you like Damen/oc or just Damon stories this is the story for you:)

__________

Emmeri "Em" Gilbert is twin sister to Elena Gilbert and technically the "oldest" since she was born 10 minutes earlier than Elena. They are absolutely identical except their styles and personalities are totally different but they're best friends none the less.

Damon thought he had feelings for Elena until he meets Emmeri. Stefan and Elena may or may not end up together I haven't decided because I really like Stefan and Caroline together at the end of the show. Also this takes places around mid season one so Elena already knows Stefan & Damon and knows about them being vampire's. 

It doesn't take long for Elena to tell Em about the vampires and things between Em and Damon progress in chapter three, feeling start to be there but it takes a minute for them to actually get together. 

There WILL be mature content in this story! I try to make those scenes easy to skip because I know they aren't for everyone and there will be warnings at the beginning of each chapter with any 18+ content. 

Alright, now lets get into it!