chapter two

School is finally over, Ellie and Freya ran to Freya's house because they are so excited to start their sleepover. "Mum were home if you need us were up in my bedroom," shouted Freya to her mum. Once they got to Freya's bedroom there sat on her bed. Freya pulled out a locked box from under her bed to reveal a book on the front of the book it said. The secret book belongs to ellie and freya.
Picture of the front on the book at the top of the chapter.
Inside the book they would write a small paragraph on what happend that day and how they felt. Ellie and Freya have had this book since year 7 when they first met and ever since that day they would write in it every day and once they have finished school in year 11 on the last day of school they would read what they wrote from year 7 all the way to the last day of school year 11. Its july the 10th and they finish school 23rd of july which was not long.
Picture of what Ellie wrote.

P

icture of what Freya wrote

"

I can't wait to read what you put freya," said Ellie excitedly. But Freya wasn't excited to let Ellie read what she have been putting because that means she finds out that freya loves her. Freya has kept this secret for ages since year 8 when they went to dinner together at a really nice restaurant. Freya doesn't want Ellie to know because she's scared that Ellie doesn't love her back and it would ruin there friend ship. Ellie is cuddling up to Freya in Freya's bed,Ellie feels normal to be like this towards Freya because there both girls and there best friends but Freya feels uncomfortable because it makes her love Ellie even more!