Chapter One: How it all Began

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any part of Junjou Romantica. All parts of this story are in no way associated with that of the voice actors, creators, or any others involved in the making of Junjou Romantica.

Misaki POV

" Wake up, Misaki!"

I heard a voice, but dismissed it.

" WAKE UP, MISAKI!"

I fell out of bed startled by whatever, or rather whoever it was that woke me up. I looked up to see the smiling face of my older brother Takahiro.

"Nii-chan, what was that for?" I whined rubbing my head after bumping it on the floor

" Well, I needed some way to get you out of bed." He replied ruffling my hair." Besides there is something I have planned for us today."

I stopped and stared at him, wondering what it could be.

Third POV

Meanwhile, Takahiro took it upon himself to look through Misaki's clothing in search of something he thought decent for today's events. He managed to find a set of what looked like dress clothes shoved in the back of Misaki's closet. This will do.

Misaki's POV

I wonder what it could be that Nii-chan has planned. I felt something fly past me and looked up to find Takahiro going through my closet.

"Nii-chan, what do you think you're doing?" I raced over to him , but I was too late my whole closet had been emptied, except for the clothes Nii-chan held in his hands.

I slowly turned around to see my room looked like a tornado had just passed through it. My usually spotless room now had clothing all over the floor.

Oh well, I needed to clean it anyway.

"Nii-chan, now look what you've done." I quickly grabbed the clothes from his hands and ushered him out of my room.

"We will be leaving in 20 minutes, make sure you have everything you think you'll need for today."

"Okay, okay."

Takahiro's POV

What time is it, I thought glancing at the clock. 9:30 and Misaki is still asleep. That won't do.

I slowly walked to my brother's room hoping he was awake. The door was cracked open allowing me to peak inside. Spiky, brown, locks popped over the edge of the cover, but nothing else could be seen.

" Misaki, wake up!" He lightly turned but stayed sleeping.

Well that didn't work now what? Wait, I got it!

"MISAKI, WAKE UP!" I yelled only to watch him fall out of bed.

"Nii-chan, what was that for?" He whined, giving me the cutest glare I'd ever seen.

" Well , I needed some way to get you out of bed." I answered ruffling his hair. "Besides, I have something planned for us to do today."

I took notice of his quizzical look. I thought of telling him but decided not to. Right then a thought occurred to me; does Misaki have anything to wear?

Without thinking I crossed his room and began digging through his closet. I found nothing but jeans, hoodies, and T- shirts. I was just about to give up hope when something caught my eye.

I don't think I've ever seen Misaki wear this. Ummm . . . Wait, now I remember I got this for his first day of college but he never wore it.

"Nii-chan, what do you think you're doing." I heard from behind me I had completely forgot I was still in Misaki's room.

" Nii-chan, now look what you've done." I heard him say.

I barely even had time to utter an apology before the clothes were taken from my hands, and I was ushered out of the room.

"We will be leaving in 20 minutes, so make sure you have everything you think you'll need for today." I quickly said

"Okay,okay."

Me: Well, that was the first chapter. Also this is sort of my first fanfic would love some advice.

Misaki: exactly what does Nii-chan have planned?

Me : I can't say (its a secret)

Usagi : (whispering) I can't wait for the next ....

Me : BE QUIET!

Misaki : I didn't say anything.

Me : o /// o