Shoulder pillows

Caleb's pov (didn't expect that ;) )

I pull her back towards me and she looked up at me, confusion spreading across her face as I cover us with the blanket.

"Yes?" I ask, smiling at her as she stares confused.

"Nevermind. Just watch the movie." She says, her attention focusing back onto the movie, a strike of pain ignited though her eyes as her face twisted into discomfort as she shifted back around to face the tv.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, concern laced with my voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she assures me, although I know that she really isn't. I decide to just drop it and leave it at that, knowing that she's very stubborn, me learning this throughout the week that we have surprisingly come really close in. If you met us in person you wouldn't think that we had only known each other for a little bit more than a week. Not gonna lie to anyone...well....maybe besides her.... I wouldn't consider it lying. It's just hiding feelings because of your anxiety. I kind of... kind of have itsy bitsy teenie weenie small feelings for her. We've only known each other for roughly a week and we know a couple o secrets that each other DO NOT ON ANY CIRCUMSTANCE sate with others. Which just makes my crush in her even bigger, the fact that she can trust me and it's only been a week. Honestly I'd trust her with my life, despite knowing each other for a short time.

I quickly flick my eyes down at her, letting them linger and soak up the sight of her features. Her short, light auburn coloured hair rests in a bun o the top of her head, it ticking my chin as we're laid up against the headboard, not exactly sitting upright yet not laying all the way down on the bed. Her eyes are a light green with brown circling her pupil. Her eyes are so pretty. My eyes move down to her cute little button nose and her soft pink lips. I flick my eyes back up to watch the movie, it now playing on a part where Coraline is taking pictures of Wybie's slug moustache. I hear her giggle quietly and I smile at the sound.

As I lay there watching the movie I start to feel my eyes droop and eventually I fall asleep, her in my arms, dreaming a peaceful dream about her.

Ariah's pov

I could feel a pair of eyes roaming over my face and I could just tell it was Caleb. I ignored it and watched the movie, quietly giggling to myself as Wybie makes himself a slug moustache as Coraline snaps pictures with his camera. I'm brought out of my focus on the movie as I feel a head lay on my shoulder and hear soft, peaceful breaths close around my ear. I carefully twist my head around to be met with a mop of hair in my face, seeing Calebs eyelids closed and lips slightly parted as he rested on my shoulder. I quietly turn around to watch the movie again, feeling his arms wrap around my waist tighter as he nuzzles his head in between my shoulder and my chin, his face in my neck, lips breathing hot air on my skin, making me relaxed more and feel comfortable. I felt safe in his arms as I watched the movie.

*time skip to end of the movie*

I reach over to the bedside table where his phone was to check the time a I don't have a phone, this occurring because I never have any money because of struggling at home and school with all this stress added onto my shoulders. As I look at the screen i see him and a girl, him crouching over because she's on hiss back, their smiles wide and cheerful. I smile at it and look at the time. It read 2:30pm. Wow. We've been here all day too.

"Caleb..." I lightly shook him, trying to wake him up so that we could get back to school before we got into trouble.

"Mmmmm" he groaned in his sleep.

"Caleb" I said again, more in a sing song voice, ligltly shaking his shoulders again.

"Hmmm....yeah?" He says, his voice deep and raspy due to him sleeping. He stretches and yawns, looking down at me smiling.

"It's 2:30... we have to get back to school." I reply. He mumbles a no and pulls me back up against him, resting his head back into my neck as he woke up more and more, trying to make me believe that he was asleep.

"I know your awake Caleb" he didn't budge yet I felt a smile raise on his lips. I came up with an evil plan.

"Come on before I tickle you" I say a smile spreading across my face.

"I'm not ticklish" he replied simply.

"You don't fool me" I say with a devilish but playful grin on my face, my hands and fingers immediately heading for his thighs, tickling and laughing as he giggled and squirmed on the bed.

"Okay okay okay!l he holds his hands up in the air, surrending as I slow down the movements (smol a/n :) okay I tried to make this as non it smutty or dirty sounding as I could have made it sound if I didn't use my brain properly lmao) and pull my hands back to my sides.

The smile that was on his face spread even wider as he looked at me, then his eyes flicked to behind me for a few seconds, his smile slightly faltering and then he looked back at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking behind me to find a small group of smoke, the same kind that I saw earlier from when that guy next to Caleb diminished into thin air, leaving that smoke to dissolve into the air.

I looked back to Caleb, a flash of worry slipping into and past his eyes like a strike of lightning.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." He says.

"So there is something wrong." I say. I started to get worried as I look at him, he looked at the tv again, avoiding my gaze.

"Nope. I said don't worry about it." He starts.

"Yeah. But there is something wrong. That's why that flash of worry flickered in your eyes when you looked behind me. And that's also why you said to not worry about it. Because I will get worried. And I a-"

"I said don't worry! Just drop it!" He exclaimed.

"Please" he whispered, tears pooling in his eyes. He got up and left the room, the only word leaving his mouth is 'sorry' as he sniffles and walked out his door.

I decided to give him some space and I looked around, thoughts swarming my mind, like usual. I looked over to the window to the right and stared at the trees and houses across the street. Then I heard something get knocked over, thinking it was Caleb.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried about him and upset that I made him upset. I hate myself for it. The fact that someone who only brought me joy was the same person that I hurt.

"Oh I'm perfectly fine, darling." A raspy voice said from behind me. I heard dripping on the floor, a confused look on my face as I continued to look outside. I finally turn around, meeting a pair of black eyes of emptiness that stared into my soul. My mouth dropped on the floor as I saw the same boy that was standing next to Caleb in the store.

He laughed and walked over slowly, his footsteps making no sound.

"Hello lovely little one... do you know who I am?"

"No" I replied.

"Well, I am

To be continued >:)

updated finally. I got a lot of thing happening but I wanna update quickly before it gets dark and I gotta head home. Bye crackheadsssss ily guys.