Nandini Murthy

Nandini Murthy a 29 year old successful buisness woman....the CEO of Murthy Entertainment....

uncrowned Queen of the entertainment world....her one word is enough to make an artist's career or destroy it...she belongs to an aristrocratic family THE MURTHYS who handle a varitey of buisness both leagal and illegal...

Her demanure screams of power , money and nobility.....she is like a grim reaper for the world except her son......

Yes......the 29 year old ice queen has a son...illegimate son actually....but no one dares to utter a word in the presense of the son as that would be equivalent to asking for a death wish because nandini murthy is hell possesive for her son...her real self is only shown to her son and it is believed that she dotes on her son alot......

Infact the whole Murthy clan dotes on their grandchild....due to the amount of love they shower on him he is quite popularly known as the GOLDEN PRINCE

This is our female lead's life....her life revolves around her son and work...but what happens when MANIK MALHOTRA a struggling musician stumbles into their life.......

Fate has a weird way of introducing you to your soulmate....so lets see how the seemingly perfect life on our protanganist is turned upside down by the arrival of manik.....