Chapter 19

The next day I woke up in a bed. Its not my bed, I sat up and noticed my clothes were missing. Excella lays naked next to me, I looked away, this is not what I wanted.

"My king?" I looked at Excella as she sat up. I used a sheet to cover her chest because I don't want to see it. Excella's face dropped once I covered her.

"Thank you, it is kinda cold in here" She said putting on a fake smile. She reached her fingers up and caressed my cheek. I felt like just slapping her but I can't. Not because she is a female but because I can't bring myself to do it. She got closer and kissed my shoulder.

"You are my king and I'm your queen" She said as she got closer to kiss me.

"Your not my queen and don't call me your king because I am not" I said stopping her. She backs away, looking down.

"And secondly, what happened yesterday? I can't remember" I said, rubbing my head.

"Well, yesterday. We had fun and you loved me like I was your queen" She said. No, I didn't want to be having sex with Excella. What if Y/N finds out? She'll leave me, she'll hate me.

"Want to do it again?" She asked, with a slight smirk on her face as she placed her head on my shoulder.

"What do I look like? A sex doll to you? I don't want to have sex with you" I said firmly. She looks at me like I'm crazy, she didn't respond.

"What time is it?" I asked while reaching for my clothes.

"Its 10 a.m" She responds.

"Good. I'm going back to Y/N because I love her not you" I said and noticed my glasses is gone.

"Have you seen my glasses?" I asked and checked my pockets.

"You mean, this one" She said in a teasingly manner. I looked at her with my glasses in her hand as she holds it seductively.

"Thanks. Give it back" I said irritated and trying to keep my anger in place.

"No my king. Come here" She said, signaling me to get the glasses by her. I mentally growled and went to her. I'm sick of this bullshit. I got my glasses but Excella held me in place with her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands on my shoulders.

"Excel-" Before I could continue, she kissed me, her lips were soft but it wasn't like Y/N's lips. She pulls away and her one hand is on my chest.

"I am yours, do as you please with my body" She said. I'd like to fucking burn your body to ashes, you slut. I nodded and got off Excella and grabbed the rest of my clothes and put it on. Excella stood up and walked to me, she stood in front of me and looked up.

"Let me help you" She said and reached up, putting my hair in place, her fingers glides over my head and tensed up. Once she was done, she slowly let her hands fall.

"I'm done" She said. Good. She cupped my cheeks and leaned in for one more kiss.

"I have to go" I said, moving away from her. She frowns a bit and looks at me.

"Duty calls?" She asked as an attempt for her to get closer to me.

"Yes and I have important business to take care of" I said walking to the door, I touched the door knob and open the door and walked out leaving Excella alone.