>~2~<

~two weeks later~

Yesung:"Jaemin you can visit your family at the cemetary today...."he told the younger laying on his bed,doing nothing
Jaemin:"thanks..."he dryly said
Yesung:"you should go.Give them some candles or something...I won't be able to drive you...I have a new job offer...."
Jaemin:"so you're leaving me as well hyung?"tears were forming in his eyes as he said the sentence
Yesung:"Jaemin...you can't live in this kind of place.It has 20 bedrooms with all the other important rooms like the kitchen or living room.You should live a normal life.Start a job or something.Get a small apartment.Just don't stay like this.They are in a good place.All of them"
Jaemin:"can you at least help me?"
Yesung:"Jaemin...you need to learn these things...you are now forced to live a harder life...a normal one"
Jaemin:"fine.Will you visit me?"
Yesung:"is that even a question?You just have to text me the address and I'll come over"
Jaemin:"thanks hyung"he smiled just slightly
Yesung:"...I really am sorry about all of this Jaemin...I miss them as well...they took care of me when I was younger so we naturally bonded...sadly,their story ends"
Jaemin:"please don't talk about them anymore.It just hurts more.All the memories"
Yesung:"good luck Jaemin..."he gave the younger a small smile
Jaemin slightly smiled back then the door closed.
He started crying again.
That's all he could do for now.
He hasn't been to school for two weeks and all he does is stare at the ceiling,sleep,cry and then he repeats.
Jaemin:"If you guys an hear me,please know I miss you so much.Knowing I will never see you again breaks my heart...and without you,I don't think I can survive in this world.But I know how proud you would be if I was strong...sadly,I'm not...I'm a mess.A broken one...give me time...I'll make you proud.Just please,give me time"he was crying while speaking and his body naturally curled up,making him hug his knees.
Just please give me some time.