S.M.I.L.E.

Real name: Vincent Len Knicks

Aliases: The Smiler, Smile giver, Smile

Likes: Smiling, Smile.JPG, Insanity, Hooks, Chains, Flowers

Dislikes: Mental Asylums

Hobbies: Pranking on Omegle, Smiling

Description: He wears a mental asylum gown with chains, his eyes and mouth are pulled by small double-edged hooks.

Vincent or S.M.I.L.E. was a 15 year old boy before the incident he had, he loved to smile every time, and whenever he smiles, he want all people to smile too, some few people only smiled back, but it wasn't enough for him.

One night, he went out at night and attacked a man, pinning him down and pulling his mouth wide open, but he was seen by some people, he escaped, he thought: "Maybe I need something to hold the mouth", He went back home and took some hooks, then before he could attack another person, he was caught.

He was in the Mental asylum after that, they chained him, it was late at night, he tried to escape, but Vincent had no choice, he used the hook to pick the lock, and it worked, before he escaped, he kept smiling, but it hurts at the same time, his eyes start to feel sleepy, then he went to the mirror in his room, he simply pulled the edge of his mouth and placed the hook on it, then the other edge, his eyes, he simply pulled his eyelids and placed the hook on it.

That's when he smiled even he locked his mouth into smiling forever, but he had a second thought, he liked the chains he was locked up, but he have an idea that the chains could be useful, he also took the chains, then left the asylum.

Then he attacked a sleeping person, he told her: "Smile..."