School

Y/n POV

I was sleeping peacefully until someone shook me up.
"Y/nnnn," Mino cooed.
"What?" I said in a sleepy voice.
"Get up its time for school," Mino said while grabbing the blanket off me and I groaned.
"Come on get your ass up," he said while picking me up.
I sighed and walked towards bathroom to get ready for school.

20 minutes later

I got out of the bathroom with a uniform and headed towards the kitchen.
"Wow, you look good for your first day," Taeyang complimented.
I was gonna say something smart but I closed my mouth.
"Thanks," I said and smiled.
"Here eat this cup of ramen," Mino said sliding it towards me.
I ate the ramen and got done.
I heard someone knocking at the door and went to open it and it revealed Bobby and Hanbin.
"Sup dorks," I teased them.
"Hey shortie," Hanbin said and patted my head.
"Are y'all ready for school?" Mino said while grabbing his keys.
"Yeah," we all said at the same time.
"Wait, Hanbin you have your own car right?" Mino said.
"Yeahhhh my mom took the keys with her cause you know what happened last time." Hanbin said and looked away.
"What?" I asked confused.
"So, while Hanbin's parents were away, Hanbin was driving his parents car and he picked me, and Zico up in it. And we just left from a party and I suggested that I should drive since I was sober and he was like "Fuck youuuuuu I'm drivingggg," and he ended up driving and he wrecked the damn thing," Bobby explained while laughing.
"Ok you fucknut shut up!" B.I screamed and punched Bobby in the arm.
"Oh god!" Bobby said while bursting into laughter.
"Let's get y'all crazy asses to school," Mino said while laughing and walking out.

We arrived at the car lot and found Minos car.

"Fuck I call shot gun!" Bobby said and tried to reach for the door but Hanbin swatted it

"Na uh, I do!" He whined like a little kid.
"YOU GUYS ACT LIKE YOUR LITTLE KIDS!!!" I screamed and they both looked terrified.
I pushed them both and got in.
"Dammit," I heard them say and they both got in the back.

We arrived at the school and I was in awe about how big it was.
I got out and shut the door.
"Bye guys!" Mino said and drove off.
I was about to walk off but Bobby pulled my arm.
"Hey hey, you can walk off like that! You gotta walk with us, ok?" He said and I nodded.

We all walked in the school together and saw Lee Hi on against the locker being bullied by someone.
"Bitch you think you have a chance? Lookin like you ain't nothin," the girl said.
I walked up to her and pushed her back.
"Who the fuck is you?" The girl snarled.
"A girl," I said and smirked.
She scoffed.
"I swear if you bully Lee Hi again I knock you into the next fucking school year!" I threatened her and she looked scared.
She ran off and I rolled my eyes.
"You ok?" I asked Lee Hi who hugged me.
"Omg your the best friend I ever had!" She said and hugged me.
I laughed and saw a crowd form around the whole incident.

??? POV

I looked at up from my drawing when I saw a crowd being formed around these girls.
Ughh another fight I bet.
I stood up in annoyance and made my way through the crowd and saw a girl I never seen before help Lee Hi up and hugged her. That's all I saw and heard.