two

see i done forgot my password to this app for a bit lmaooo my bad

As soon as the fights over, there are yells all around them – chanting, booing and plain ol' screaming. They're all chanting one name, "Youngboy, Youngboy."

Tyquian is staring wide eyed at the sweaty man in the middle of the room – blood dripping down his right eyebrow (the only place he's bleeding from). It's also the only place Blueface was able to hit on the other man. He don't like watching this fighting shit at all but there was part of him that felt drawn to the way Youngboy looked so concentrated as he threw punch after punch.

"Now wasn't this much better than being stuck in yo' room all night playing that game?"

Tyquian rolls his eyes. He had a good time, but he still wasn't going to straight up admit that to Taymor's annoying ass though. He didn't know all the technicalities around the fighting but it was obvious to see who won the fight before the winner was announced.

"It was 'ight." He mumbles, following beside his friend as they try to make their way out of this dirty ass building. Taymor pinches his arm so he swats at the other boy to get him to stop.

Tyquian keeps his head down and his hands in his jeans, trying not to draw attention to himself as they pass by too many guys. He always get uncomfortable when passing by too many strangers unlike Taymor who's head is held high and he confidently passes by everyone.

Taymor doesn't get to reply to him because an arm is going around his shoulders and stopping them before they can leave. Tyquian stares at the unknown boy who's grinning wide at Taymor, his braces showing.

"You made it, Tay. Where y'all going, you not gon' stop by the after party?"

Taymor shrugs his shoulders to get the guy's arm off of them and looks at him. He's grinning as he goes in for a quick hug with the light skin dude, Tyquian just keeps staring quietly.

"I ain't even know there was a after party. Where at? We might show up."

we??? Tyquian don't know what his best friend is talking 'bout with this we stuff. All he wants to do is go home now cause he knows his grandma gonna beat his ass if he don't show up soon, especially since they got school tomorrow.

"Ion know who's house it is, I just got the address from Jordan. I'll text it to you," The other guy says before he's running off when someone calls out his name Nick.

Taymor looks back at Tyquian with a look that makes the latter shake his head instantly. He already knows his friend is trying to ask him if they should show up to this after party. "Bruh nah, I gotta get home. We got class tomorrow."

Tay rolls his eyes and huffs. "I'm not trying to go back to Melly's annoying ass right now. C'mon Ty."

"Then don't go to Melly's, go home."

A punch is sent to his shoulder that makes him hiss out before sending a punch right back to Taymor's arm. They continue to make their way out of the building behind the rest of the crowd leaving.

"Why my best friend gotta be such a fućkin' homebody? You ain't even gotta nigga that makes you stay home, you just willingly staying home. What kinda sense that make, Ty?"

Tyquian rolls his eyes. "It makes perfect sense. I got everything I need at home."

"You ain't got dick and that's the main thing you be needin', baby." Taymor laughs at his own joke and moves away as Tyquian tries to trip the other boy.

Tyquian huffs out and shakes his head. He doesn't see the appeal in being out all the time. Sure, he enjoys going out from time to time but really Tyquian wouldn't mind staying up in his room instead. He also doesn't need dick right now, he would rather suffer in silence than try and talk to another guy again.