.01

(A/N)
SoooooooHELLLOOOO :> It's my first fancfiction. And i did twist somethings up. There maybe some "not true" facts about from their real lives. But remember this is a fanfiction so please bear with me ;) Don't forget to Vote, Favorite, Comment xx Thank you and Enjoy :*

-Clar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexis' POV~

Hi. I'm Alexis Olive Dallas. Yes you heard it. DALLAS. So let me tell you about myself. I have Long Blonde Hair. Had Blue/Green Eyes. Loves to sing, draw and dance. I'm into Photography and stuffs. And a little inlove to fashion as well. Okay that's enough. Let's go back.

I am the one and only little sister of Cameron Alexander Dallas. Yes HIM. The Vine famous. The Youtuber. The Social Media Star. Cool right? Well, it's not for me. I guess you thought I do have a perfect life. But that's only what you think. My "brother" I guess won't still treat me as his sister. He always ignore me everytime when i talk to him. He's so clingy yet i don't know.

Well let's hope one day IT'LL CHANGE........

*Morning*

".... And we danced all night to the Best Song Ever." My phone's alarm blowing off. And yes i forgot to mention you the song. It's one of my favorites. Since I am an Obsessed Directioner for years. But apparently no one knows. I groaned as I turned it off. While pushing the Duvet covers off my whole body.

As I was Going to get up from my bed......

Knock. Knock.

I stood there frozen trying to know who knocks. It seems weird. Because cam usually goes up at 10 am or 11-ish. Oh well, I asked,

"Y-yes?" I said while trying the right words to say. HEY i'm still sleepy.

"Lex?" Someone said.

"Who's there?" I said yawning while processing who's standing in the other side of the door.

"It's...."