.06

(Another Chapter weeee. Okay I hope you enjoy darlings. Don't forget to vote,comment and favorite. Love ya)

-The day they move-

I was awakened by someone banging on my door.

"Hayes. Get. The Freaking. Up" Nash yelled.

"Okay. I'm up."I yelled back.

I stumbled as I made my way to the bathroom. After taking some refreshment. Since we're gonna be in the plane all day. I decided to wear some sweatpants and a nike hoodie then slipped on to my maroon vans. I then went downstairs as I strolled my bag.

"Finally. Who's here." Mom said crossing her arms.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Hayes. I know it's hard for you to leave. Especially to this place and especially to Alexis." Mom said as she hugged me.

"I know mom." I sniffed.

"Now let's go." Mom ordered.

"Hey bud. Cheer up shall we?" Nash said happily.

"I'll try nash." I sighed.

"I know bud. She'll understand it. Wait did you tell her?" Nash asked.

"No" I whispered.

"Oh well. Uhmm lets go then." Nash offered. We then both headed out to the car. I want to sit on the front seat. But I know that nash did to. So..

"SHOTGUN" I yelled then laughed. Nash was cursing. So i guess i'm going to sit on the front seat then. I walked over to nash and pats his head.

"Try it next time loser." I smirked. He rolls his eyes and gets inside of the backseat. I then to settled myself on the front.

"Okay buds. Is everything all set?" Mom cheered. A couple of Yeses were shared inside the car.

"Well let's go." She said as she entered the key to the ignition.

"Mommy. My horsies!!?" Skylynn whined.

"Honey. It's inside the boxes. Now shall we?"

"Course." I mumbled. Since it was a 30-minute drive. I decided to take a nap. I then lean my head on the seat and drifted off.

"..and post" I was awakened by nash and skylynn yelling at the backseat.

"What the?" I shot them a glare.

"Oh haha sorry hayes." Nash apologized.

"What are guys even doing? Damn can't you get any more hype nash?" I rolled my eyes.

"We're doing vine" He answered. Vine What?

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"It's a 6-second video app where you film stuffs and all those..." Nash covers skylynn's ears and continues his explaination "...shitty things." He explained then laughs.

"Oh ok." I respond. Not in the mood to join him. A few minutes passed we arrived at the airport.

"We're here." Mom said. Oh joy. We all get out and took our things in the compartment and went inside the gates and do all those shitty security stuffs. Ugh why do they have to do this. It's not that we look like some criminals.

We waited for our plane to be called. "Flight to Toronto, Canada now boarding." The Intercom said. Guess that's us.

"Come on, Darlings." Mom said handling our tickets. This is it. Goodbye NC. Hope to be back soon. Goodbye Alexis. I will always love you.

We were now inside the plane with our carry-on bags as we strolled down the aisle to search for our seats. 'Seat1C'...

"Found it." I said mentally. I'm with Nash. So I guess I'll take the window seat i'm sure he won't mind.

"Hayes..Hayesiee." Nash poked my cheek.

"What?" I groaned.

"Let's take a selfie." He said grabbing his phone.

"Uhh sure." I respond.

*Click* That's it. I guess I need to take some sleep. My head is pounding like shit right now.

"Great. Now let's film some vine." He cheered.

"No." I shove him off. And then drove myself to sleep.

-Skip the rest of the plane ride-

We then arrived. Wow I never thought Canada will also be this beautiful. The view is so breathtaking. But nothing can change my love from where I really belong.

"Get inside the cab kids." Mom ordered. Sky was still in her deep slumber. Drooling. Geez

"Where's our car mom?" Will asked.

"Oh it will be ship here in a few days hun" Mom explained

"Oh okay." He respond. Already satisfied. After what it seems like 20 minutes. We arrived at our house.

"We are here." Mom sang. Then laughed. Wow. It's more bigger than what I thought. We we get inside. I was still in awe. It's even more pretty.

"Okay. Let's start unpacking." Mom clapped. I'm not the only one who groaned. But Nash and Will groans too. I mean who wouldn't? Jetlag is still banging me. Lol

"Mom can hayes and me play with my horsies now?" Sky shouts. Why is this kid so hype?

"Ugh I'm tired sky. Why won't you play it yourself?" I groaned.

"Mommy. Hayes is mad at me." She faked cry.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and unpack" I added.

*End of flashback*