Sparks

My friend, Melody and I, we're taking something to a teacher after school. We were heading back to the front of the school, when I stop. "Why do I hear boys' voices?" Coming around the corner was 4 boys. They were doing a 2 person seat carry  (Like in the picture above). The 4th one was just walking with them. Then, they set down the boy, and we're told to head back to the front of the building. The whole time Melody and I were walking back, she was teasing me, because of what happened, and that he was walking in front of me.
  I was walking to my class after getting my notebook from my locker. Same old, same old type of thing. I didn't know this, but he walks by my locker everyday to go to his class. One day, I was talking to my friend, Alice, and he walked up, and while we were trying to get around each other, I just stood there and he moved. Alice just kept walking, and didn't even notice anything had happened. I thought that she was going to tease me about it, because sometimes she does, but she didn't.
  The next day, we were sitting in little theater at our school, waiting to be called to go to lunch. And we were sitting on the same row as Tito. When we were called, I just tried to pay attention to my friends. But he was on the opposite side of me in the lunch line. I saw Alice look at me like she was thinking, "I can see you looking at him. I know what you're thinking." So I asked,"What?" And she replies with, "Noooooothiiiing." I was honestly really scared. By the time we sit down at our table, she said the forgot evrything.

-------------------------------------------------------------
  This is our first week back in school, so I should have more stories than last month. The only problem is that I don't have any classes with him, so I only see him at lunch and playing basketball.