Subconcious

Warning: Contains mention of violence, torture, sexual agression or rape.

A burning sensation on your forehead awakens you. You force your unwilling eyes to open but you couldn't see anything. It makes you doubt if you're really awake. The clank of metal startles you when you try to move your legs that are numb from the freezing temperature. Strong odor of blood fills your nose as you try to breath.

Fear and panic envelope you like a blanket. No sound comes out from your dry throat while you helplessly scream. Everything else is dead quite, even your heart seems to stop beating. Something on your legs prevents you from moving freely. You try to reach out for it since you can't make out anything in total darkness. Your fingers run on something cold and smooth, place around your right ankle.

What's happening? Is this a chain?

You're unsure of how long you've been lying on what feels like the cold hard floor when the sound of a creeking door makes you jump in shock. Your hands automatically cover your eyes in momentary blindness when bright light floods in.

"My sweet sweet little bird." A powerful man's voice echoes that cause you to cower in fear. You don't know who he is but he sounds awfully familiar.

"Why are you shaking? It's time to play! Hahaha!" His laughter brings you terror.

Thoughts of bloody bodies being tortured flashes your mind like a scene in a horror movie. You can hear their screams and pleas as the man slaughters them and drink their blood. The women are brutally rape and are force to do some unthinkable things. Some become subject of inhumane experiments.

"Stop it! Please stop it! Aaaagh!" You scream. The pain in your head gets worse and worse until you hear something click inside. Like a switch that instantly makes all your fear and terror disappear. You look up to the man and slowly smile.

His bloodshot eyes stares back with an evil grin curve on his lips. He stands proud in front of you, unmoving, casting a shadow on your frail body. The man is tall and well built. His slick hair is dark brown in contrast to his pure white elegant suit. The door is only slightly ajar so the light only illuminates him looming over you while the rest of the room remains in darkness.

He reaches for a red flower on his pocket and offers it to you. You sit down and extend your right hand, slipping it in between the metal bars that serves as your human cage. He gives you the flower and goes down to your level.

"If you always stay a good girl and do as I said, I will never need to hurt you again."  he says patting your head.

Then a loud crash and smoke fills the air making you loose conciousness.

Snap!

The doctor clicks his finger that brings you back to reality. You're inside a clinic, lying on a patient's sofa.

" How do you feel?" the doctor asks. You can now remember that you came to see your doctor that was introduced by Hans Lee months ago. He's an old acquaintance of Lee and he thinks that he might be able to help you.

You look around and sees Doctor Akio Kano, an elderly man with light-green colored eyes and a small scar on his left eye. His long shaggy white hair paired with his heavy beard and mustache reminds you of Santa clause. He calms you down as you are shaking a little.

He has good reputation and is very kind. He is firm and can be blunt when there's a need to say something. He was able to gain your trust the first time you met.

He administered several examinations with you over the past few months to evaluate your condition. One of them is hypnosis which he explains that can help people tap their unconcious mind.