Rules

Hey welcome to my rp book! To keep things calm (and to keep me sane) we need to have some rules so here are those!

1. No Mary or Gary Sues

We all know this one! Be original and creative! Not everyone can like you and everyone has flaws. Pobody is nerfect.

2. No overpowered quirks

You may not have One For All or All for One. This is self explanatory but still. You must have drawbacks!!

3. No smut!

You can take that somewhere else! It makes me uncomfortable and also...they are kids! I mean the teachers aren't but still! No smut. 

4. You can swear

If Bakugou can do it, you can too! Just censor it please!

5. Play my crush and i'll play yours!

If you don't I'm not going to respond, sorry it just annoys me. You must do it or i will not respond!

6. Don't spam me please!

I have a life outside of roleplaying and once school starts up i'm going to be very busy! Just tag me after a day and I'll try my hardest to reply

7. 3rd Person only!

I gave you an example, please use it. Also be descriptive! If you're bored just let me know and we can switch it up or do something else!

You may not reply like this 

I looked at him and smiled.

Me:*Looks and smiles*

You may reply like this

(OC) looked at (Crush) and grinned happily. She/He/They waved them over so they could talk for a moment.

8. Password is Eat This

9. Wait for me to accept you then you are good to go!

If you go ahead and start i will not accept you! 

10. You may have up to 3 ocs

11. Put the password at the end of your form please!

12. Have fun! Plus Ultra!!!