.

Fuck me.

Dad's SUV would hit a speed but a little to hard and startle and awaken me every speed bump.
I know I'm going to a
Behavioral camp.
Doesn't mean I need more punishment then being sober.
' camp valley-good '
A large sign, with wooden lettering came up. Dad just drove past it like it was a finishing line.
From what I see,  a bunch of counselors stood around the entrance cheering us and the cars and/or the different vehicles behind us.
They clapped and waved, I also saw the campers behind and beside the counselors.
Some clapped, most scoffed or giggled.
Then, I glanced over at one of the campers.
He  looked messes up and stern.
But the jawline though..
He looks like a Jaden.
We finally stopped,
I threw the door open and stretched my legs out.
Surprisingly
That Jaden,
Was literally a few feet ahead of my legs.
I got out, stared at the dude and flung around, a counselor came over and started to talk to me.

bold :: campers and/or others
Fancy :: counselors
Regular :: y/n

' Hello, You are- ' i just snorted at the women, my nose juice splattered on her face.
The campers laughed for a good 10 seconds :)

Success!

Dad shook every counselors hand,
Like forever
I just took everything I  brought to this pit of ashes and searched for my cabin, forgetting about my father.
" Y/n, right? " I was then startled by a raspy voice, and spun around to see that Jaden kid.
I then just awkwardly nodded at him, avoiding any sort of eye contact.