• ~ Intro ~ •

Fubuki smile, cross his arm only to that one leg up the wall and other stand as he saw other kids playing Beyblade battle other opponents. Cheering as the game continues.

"YAY!" One children smile in cheer.

All those thought Fubuki can't stop but to smile, just that he reminds it of the times he met his trainer, Shu Kurenai.

His crush, his love of his life.
All Fubuki ever wanted was to make Shu his.

Shu Kurenai is the only person Fubuki go and train with him. Sometimes he come by and spend time or help him with anything just for some company. Always want to enjoy those delicious treats Shu made by cooking. Everything does is only a warm smile Shu always give him.

It melts his heart so much ~
.
.

Fubuki walk through the city near town when he saw an albino across the street, doing laps.
Fubuki quickly hide himself to hide the wall as if he doesn't want to be seen by his favorite Beyblader, Shu Kurenai.

Fubuki thoughts were dozing out until he saw the white boy disappeared. Looking back and forth were he saw Shu walking to running in track.

Panting and sweating come from the albino as he sat down the bench stare down the ground floor. It's sunset, Shu bright crimson red eyes shines from the light, as he look the sky, were birds flying.

"Hey, are you Shu Kurenai?" Shu look up to see a young kid with blond hair, holding his ripcord launcher.

"Yea."

"I'm your biggest fan! I love your hard work you did! I want to be strong just like you." The younger boy amazed by Shu skills. His first time met Shu.

"Thanks and you will." Shu smile and give a thump up.

Fubuki heart melt as he felt himself blushing but then continued on, " I have a favor to ask. Would you please battle me?"

Albino boy surprisedly that someone who's a biggest fan want to train him. Instead, he smirked and nodded. "Give me your best shot."

Cheerful Fubuki smile, gripping his launcher. They battle couple of times and more score points. No matter how hard Fubuki tries he still want to beat him one day.

Although, he lost several battle against him, Shu simply told him to not give up and keep on trying.

"Don't give up, you did your best." Shu continue. "Here try this move. Shu got up and go behind the smaller blond, hold his hand around the launcher to make force with energy. Fubuki can't do nothing but to blushed the move Albino done.

The warm soft hands he felt was nice, until Shu let go and go back to were they battle against.

'Wished we could've stay little longer.' Fubuki sighed and focus his move.

All that training, made both teens exhausted just to have fun. Shu teach him to have fun, as well explaining the concept of Bey resonance to him.

"I want you to train me to become a stronger blader please!" Fubuki squeeze his eyes and he fold both hands to fist, waiting to see.

It took the albino boy longer than usual to reply, but he did. "Yeah, why not."

The smile Shu did got the smaller boy squeal, hyper to be train with his favorite person. Can't wait to go with him and to become strong as him and beat him.
.
.
Fubuki lost in thoughts as he see it's getting dark, to head back home. Fubuki sighed and start walking. Although he still a teen, an 12 year old, although his birthday past few months ago.

Everything Shu made Fubuki into warm lovable person he admired.