• ~ Guide Me ~ •

• ~ Guide Me ~ •

Fubuki is very calm minded and takes his training seriously. His concentration and focus is good who cannot hear anyone around him while training. Unlike Aiger, laughing and talk all tough. Only he believes that people can always improve.

"Let..."

"It..."

"RIP!"

Fubuki launch his Beyblade in speed. While, Aiger launch it to the ground then went speed as well. Both of their Beyblades attack, defense, stamina for that one of them had to win. Fubuki grunts, he can't let the smaller teen win this battle.

"Ultra Emperor Drift!" Fubuki use it to attack Aiger. Forneus use its outer rim to change its trajectory and it increase its speed and power.

Aiger eyes surprisedly, then smirk as he achieved with the dark power of his Turbo Beyblade. Fubuki shocked to see such a power the smaller teen use much energy.

"Z DEFENSE!" By spinning at high speed, Aiger Beyblade, Achilles, uses its short edge to deflect incoming attack and returns damage back to its opponent.

At some point Fubuki started to notice a dark change within Aiger, due to having recently learned about resonance from Shu. Fubuki doesn't want Aiger to take things too far or harm himself. Instead, he's battling his rival.

"Now ACHILLES! Z WHIP!!"

"Emperor Gaurd!"

Forneus uses its round, 12-bladed metal Energy Layer to block and deflect attack, but Achilles hits Forneus head on, using it's long attack blade to slash across the energy layer.

The explosion around the energy turn out one Beyblade rip to pieces.

Fubuki Beyblade wipe out.

Both teen shocked of how they use so much energy, that increase their Beyblade to go insane. To that either one of them were pretty intense to see who the top strongest. 2 points for Aiger and 1 for Fubuki. Fubuki just stare his bey, approach it to get Forneus and sighed. At least he tried, to see how far he need to be able to become much better.

"Really? You gone back out?!" Aiger yelled, Fubuki just stare. "You did great! How's that move?!" Aiger just chuckle.

Seeing his dark side, were his hair turn to crimson that break free from his blue rubber band holding it upright. Fubuki hold his Forneus and nodded.

"Thanks, that move is something different for what I know. Is it from the move Valt use?" Fubuki question.

Aiger just look away, "No! I did it myself! What you think I can't beat him?!" Gripping his hand tight, gritted his teeth.

Fubuki nervously chuckles and sighed. Look down somehow he got beat by his arch rival, Aiger Akabane.

"The way you did the first attack was sweet!" He continue. "Where did you learn how to do that?"

Fubuki eyes blink twice, he then smiled. "I got help by someone." Fubuki look up the sky, smile lighty, hold his Bey.

His move he got it from was Shu that is similar to Kurenai's Counter Break. Fubuki was a young child inspired by Shu and his hard work. Although, Aiger is Fubuki's main rival in Turbo. Their interactions is similar to that Shu and Valt from previous seasons.