Chapter 3

(Quick Background)

You worked as a dance assistant, it was chill yet exhausting. All you did was participate in the classes as an example and helped with injuries. You worked in Japan's most prestigious dance school but only your mother knew. Most assumed you were a student there. It was fun since you worked with elementary to high school students. You were hired because of your diverse background in different styles of dance. It ranged from; hip hop, jazz, tap, bachata, but you were known for ballet.

You started the class by warming up the elementary kids before the ballet teacher showed up. It was just a basic bar warm up. You had to make sure to encourage the kids to not give up.

(Time Skip to the end of class)

(Your P.O.V)

Class is over and know I had to make sure to clean up the dance studio. As I was walking out of the dance school I wonder to myself, "What time is it?" As I checked in my pocket and it wasn't there. "It's probably in my backpack"

(No one's P.O.V)

You went to check inside your backpack if it was there. You emptied it and it wasn't there. You remembered putting it in your pocket when you gave your number to broccoli boi. You keep thinking as you were retracing your steps.

You probably dropped it when you bumped into the cinnamon roll. She might have your phone or it may be gone forever.

(Your P.O.V)

"Fuuuuudge, my mom is going to kill me" is all I can think. "I need to figure out a way to get my phone back" as I tried to figure out a plan. I can't let her find out that I lost my phone.

(Time Skip to inside your apartment)

Your mom greeted you as you walked inside the kitchen. She was finishing up dinner. Then she asked, "where is your phone". You thought to yourself "she knows too much". Then she explained how someone called her saying that they found your phone. The person found it when you bumped into them.

"It must have been the cinnamon roll, who found my phone"

Your mom kept explaining that they were going to return your phone. The cinnamon roll was going to meet up with you where you bumped into her. You were supposed to meet her there at 1:00 pm. You were so relieved that she was going to return your phone.

(Your P.O.V) (f/f): favorite food

I sat down to have dinner with my mom as we ate my (f/f). There was a peaceful silence that was always disturbed by the constant police sirens outside. She asked me how my day was and I always respond with good. I don't want her to worry about me. She has to take better care of herself as you looked at her sunken eyes and pale skin. She gets up to work at 3 am but I don't see her until 7 pm. You got a job so she wouldn't have to work 12-hour shifts anymore. Now she only works 7-hour shifts. I made sure to help her with living expenses.

After dinner, I went to my room to finish my homework.

(No one's P.O.V)

You had to write an essay. You yelled in your head wwhhyyyyy as you wrote an essay.

Now you had to train since you were planning on applying to UA. Even though you were not exhausted you had to do this to hopefully be a hero one day. You had to be strong enough to protect people and to make your family proud.

Once it was midnight, so you decided to knock out. You jumped on your bed. You drowned yourself in your bed sheets as you let out a loud sigh.

(Your P.O.V)

Finally, I can get some sleep. I'm sooo glad that I'm going to get my phone back.