Bestfriends |Mimo

Requested by: BeatrixRain02

Ship: Mimo (Mina and Momo

*best friends

*school

————

Momo and Mina had been best friends since they were kids. They were not the same age but they are always together. Their parents are friends with each other which makes them close to each other.

They would help each other in school even though they are in a different grade level. Mina would help Momo with academics and Momo would help Mina in school activities. When one of them is in trouble they would always be there to defend each other.

Some of their classmates thought that they were sisters because they are always together no matter what the time.

One time Momo and Mina skipped classes to see each other at the garden. They got in trouble for that which made their other friend Jihyo scold them.

Today was supposed to be Momo's birthday. Mina planned for something for the whole day with the help of Jihyo.

"Come on Momo unnie, we need to go to school now" Mina said

"Yeah wait I'm almost done Mina" Momo answered

"Ppali Ppali" Mina said

"Why are you such in a hurry anyways Minari?" Momo asked

"Just hurry up unnie"

"Its's just 6:30 in the morning, we go to school at 7:15... wait"

Momo was cut of when Mina dragged her going out of their dorm. They ran going to the school but Momo's shoes were undone.

"Wait Mina my shoes will get broken, you know that this are the only pair of shoes that I left. My parents don't have a lot of money to buy me a new one" Momo said while putting on her shoe properly

"Oh sorry. Come on let's go"

They walked going inside the classroom which only Jihyo and Jeongyeon were there. They greeted one another.

Momo went to her seat and took a quick nap since there classes start at 8:00. Mina then talked to Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

"So did you greet her already?" Jihyo asked

"Yes but I didn't say anything else" Mina said

"So what's the plan Mina?" Jeongyeon asked

"So my plan is that I won't notice Momo for the rest of the day until later after class is done. So I will be with Jihyo unnie and Sana unnie the whole time."

"Okay and then?" Jeongyeon asked again

"You, and Nayeon unnie will be distracting Momo or will be with Momo for the whole day until the surprise. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu will be helping for the foods and decorations with us."

"But how will we have enough time to do all of that decorations?" Jihyo asked

"Don't worry unnie, I already told Miss Bae and the other teachers that they should excuse us so they allowed us"

"Good so the plan starts now, have you told the others yet?" Jeongyeon asked

"Already texted them unnie" Mina said

They went to their seats and waited for classes to start. Their first subject was homeroom so they just listened quietly. After that the next teacher just let them watch a documentary video. Mina and Jihyo excused themselves to the teacher. They went out to go to the place where they would celebrate Momo's birthday. At the practice room.

Momo was conscious about Mina and Jihyo so she asked Jeongyeon her seatmate.

"Jeongyeon unnie? Why is Mina and Jihyo going out and why are they taking so long?" Momo ask

"Oh they were asked to do something by the teacher" Jeongyeon answered

"Oh okay then"

After the long class it was already lunch break. Momo hadn't seen Mina nor Jihyo for that time. Momo was getting anxious and she is a little bit sad that her best friend isn't with her for half of the day.

She Jeongyeon and Nayeon were at the cafeteria eating.

"Unnie? Where is Mina and Jihyo? I haven't seen them since a while ago" Momo asked

"Maybe they are just doing something else, you know that Jihyo is the schools student council president and Mina is the Vice president" Nayeon answered

"But can't they do that another time? Its my birthday today. Also why is Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu not around? Are they avoiding me?"

"They said they were busy with their projects Momo."

"Ugh... its my birthday today and I'm only with you guys" Momo said and she was already sulking.

"Momo we can celebrate your birthday right here if you want" Nayeon said while hugging Momo

"Anniyo I'm okay I'll just wait for them later" Momo said

They finished eating and went back to their classroom. 3 more hours have passed but still no sign of Jihyo and Mina. Momo is already worried.
At last it was already dismissal time. Momo was about to leave the classroom when suddenly Mina came.

"Momo let's go" Mina said and held Momo's hand but Momo removed it

"You've been avoiding me all day Mina what's the problem?" Momo said with a serious face

"Momo, don't think about that now lets just go" Mina said and held Momo's hand again and dragged her outside the classroom. They stop at the middle of the corridor and Jihyo appeared.

"Hi Momo you'll need this" Jihyo said while she was putting on a blindfold for Momo

"What are you guys doing? are you trying to prank me?" Momo asked

"Just follow okay" Mina said while she walked slowly while guiding Momo

After a while they reached the practice room the other gurls were already there. They went inside the lights were off.

"Momo remove your blindfold" Mina said

After Momo removed the blindfold the lights opened and everybody screamed.

"Happy Birthday Momoring~~"
They shouted and sang her happy birthday.

Momo was already tearing up and Nayeon and Jeongyeon were already teasing her.
They put out the cake with candles and let Momo blow it.

"Make a wish Momo unnie" Tzuyu said

Momo blew the candles and evrybody clapped.

Mina went to Momo and gave her a box.

"What is this Minari?" Momo asked

"It's for you Momoring" Mina said as she giggled.

Momo opened the box only to see a new pair of shoes.

"Mina you didn't have to" Momo said as she almost teared up

"Well I wanted to buy you new shoes since you don't have enough money to buy a pair so I asked money from my parents." Mina said and smiled

"Thank you Mina, I'm so glad that you're my bestfriend" Momo said and hugged Mina

"Me too Momo" Mina said

They had a party and fixed and cleaned up the place.

Word count: 1101