Chapter-11|| Drifting away ||

Another sad one *warning* but I PROMISE YOU'LL GET THOSE CUTE AF HAPPY MOMENTS BACK SOON xoxo

Zara's POV
It's been a week,
Seven days,
168 hours,
10,080 minutes,
604,800 seconds,
since I last talked to George. Or at least since he properly replied to my text.
I don't know what I did but he's been avoiding me.
He hasn't been active on his social medias. He hasn't come to a single dinner I invited the boys to.
Even when Reece picked me up after my duty was over , on reaching to his house , I was informed George left at the mention of my name.
No don't go all 'you could have just showed up at his house !' because I did but that bastard saw me from the window and left from there , ALMOST BREAKING HIS BONES!
I talked to his mom , she said he has been miserable for the past week.
He rescheduled most of the interviews and meetings that needed him to get out of his room.
At times he would also hide in the attic thinking no one would know but his mum did , of course , he is her son.
To be quiet honest , I couldn't bring myself to be as outgoing as I had become since I met that dork.
I felt myself slipping back into my shell.
I just couldn't take it anymore. A week is too much.
I found myself outside the common apartment the guys owned. I had coordinated with Reece , Blake , Ben and Josh.
They had told me they were going to film a video to upload on their YouTube channel, so I thought it would be the best time to catch him off guard.
Reece had thrown the keys 'accidently' outside the window ,and I catched them to enter into the house without giving it away.
George was sitting on the small bench in front of the piano.
Seeing me enter everyone made an excuse and left the room. I just stayed there listening to him sing to 'love of my life' by Queen.
I loved this song , and listening to him sing it , brought out tears from my eyes.
His voice just struck my heart. His voice started to crack a little it indicated that he was crying. He stopped playing and just stood up as he cried into his hands.
I couldn't hold back anymore , I went and hugged him from behind.
What he did next caught ME off guard.
He pushed me away, with so much force that I almost hit my head onto the mic setup.
He turned to me
" How can you just come back like nothing happened ?!"
" What did I even do George ?" I then noticed that I was crying like a baby.
"You lied to me Zara! I trusted you !"
" George - "
"I don't want to hear it. Just leave. For once I thought someone could love me but Blake took you too."
" What George stop-"
" No Zara I don't want to listen to any more excuses "
"George SHUT UP !" Said Blake , I didn't notice him coming in " Are you mad ? Me and Zara ? She is like a younger sister I never had ! Ok maybe I did like her at first but when I saw her spilling out about how much she liked you , how could I take that away from you huh?
You really think I'd do that? Just because you had a crush on bailee and we both loved each other doesn't mean I took her away from you !"
He took few steps towards George before grabbing onto his shoulders and continuing
"You know why Zara and I were together that day ? She wanted to confess about her feelings for you ......"
That's all I heard before darkness took over and I found myself fall.

Blake's POV
"..you.." I trailed off as I saw Zara becoming slightly dizzy.
As she almost fell onto the ground George caught her.
" Zara ! Zara! Open up your eyes ! .. oh my god ! Blake get the car ready now !........ NOW DAMNIT GET GOING!"
George yelling brought me out of my trance , as I ran out to the car avoiding all the questions thrown at me from Reece and Ben .
I started the car just as George climbed into the back seat with Zara in his arms.
I speed up to the hospital.
It all happened in a blurr as a vehicle carrying girder got hit by some truck and the vehicle reeled back and the girders broke through the back window almost going through Zara's body .
.
.
.
.
.

IM SORRY OK DONT KILL ME JUST YET