★ | 024. a powerful god, percy jackson series

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 24: A Powerful God, Percy Jackson Series
Word Count: 736

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 24: A Powerful God, Percy Jackson Series Word Count: 736

"This is insane." Percy started, hands running through his hair as he looked at his best friend, turned boyfriend, who he thought he knew everything about. He swore he knew [name] better then anyone else but it seemed that was false because all this time [name] had had a secret.

He was a God. A powerful one at that.

Percy didn't know whether to feel betrayed, impressed, angry, sad. There were so many emotions running through him. He stayed silent as [name] stared at him with those puppy dog eyes, begging him to say something. "Please don't tell me you hate me." He whispered.

Percy shook his head, looking down at his intertwined fingers, "I don't hate you. I'm not to happy with you at the moment though." He answered. "Why didn't you tell me? We've been together for months now and known each other for even longer. Did you think you couldn't trust me or something?"

"That's not it at all!" [name] said quickly. "It's not exactly easy to just come out with it. I didn't want you to look at me any differently. Everything between us has been so perfect lately, I didn't want to screw it up... but it looks like I already have, huh?" His voice was small. He was ashamed and guilty. He had wanted to tell Percy for so long but like he said, everything was perfect and he did't want to do anything to strain the relationship.

"You did screw up. You should have told me sooner." Percy said stubbornly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Bu this doesn't make my love you any less or make me think twice about our relationship. You're an idiot if you actually thought that would happen."

"I know. Can you forgive me? I promise this is the only thing I've kept from you, you know every little thing about me. Even the small gross details I wish you didn't know." [name] couldn't imagine losing Percy. He wouldn't let it happen.

"I will forgive you, eventually. But until then I'll be expecting a lot of grovelling." Percy stood up, making his way over to him. "And you are going to tell me everything you can do, your powers, your backstory, anything you left out. I don't care if it takes all night." He sat down next to [name], grabbing a pillow and cuddling it to his chest. "I'm ready. Tell me everything."

★ ★ ★

The next couple days, everyone noticed just how attentive [name] had been to Percy. Always asking him if he needed anything and doing everything he asked. They all assumed he had down something wrong and was trying to get back on his boyfriends good side.

"Seriously, what did he do that was so bad?" Annabeth asked for the hundredth time. She really wanted to know what was going on between her two friends and neither of them were telling her anything. It was safe to say, she was frustrated.

It's not like Percy could just come out and tell her what happened. [name] didn't want anyone to know about him and Percy was fine keeping it a secret, as long as he knew everything. He shrugged his shoulders, "what can I say? I have a really loving boyfriend. Don't be jealous, I'm sure you'll find someone sooner or later."

She lifted her fist and punched him roughly on the shoulder, "I hate you so much. You know I'll find out." Just as the words left her mouth, [name] came over with a burger he had just made from scratch on a platter in his hands.

"I made you lunch baby." He said sweetly, putting the plate in front of Percy and kissing his cheek.

Percy smiled at him back, the last couple days he had been treated like a king and he wasn't ready to tell [name] he had forgiven him just yet. "Thank you."

"Can you make me something?" Annabeth asked, raising her eyebrows and hope in her eyes.

[name] shook his head, sitting down next to Percy and putting an arm around his shoulder, "sorry. Kitchen duty is closed. Better luck next time." He laughed as he heard her start grumbling. He leaned down to Percy's ear, "am I any close to being forgiven yet?"

"Mmm." Percy started, pursing his lips. "Nope."

"Damn."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio