Chapter 10

Koko was done with all the lies and stupid things her Appa had done. Even though Tae had said to stay out of it, she knew she had to protect her Eomma.

Now, standing in front of the door to her Appa's house, she knocked on the door, ready to stand her ground. Once her Appa had answered, she invited herself in, pushing right past him.

"Listen here, Dad. I don't know what you had planned for Eomma, but whatever it is, is stopping right here, right now. No more games. I'm not going to play them. I know I don't look so scary to you, but trust me, I'm tougher than you think. And you can't do anything to Eomma unless you deal with me and Tae."

Her Appa laughed. "Taehyung? That dweeb? He's a sorry excuse of a son. Jungkook isn't any better."

"You can't talk about them like that! You don't even know a thing about them!" Koko exclaimed. "YOU DON'T EVEN WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FAMILY, SO JUST KEEP THEIR NAMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!"

Her Appa looked taken aback at her tone, given he had never seen his daughter act like this.

"So just do us all a favor, and STAY AWAY!" Koko went to leave but was blocked by her Appa.

"What makes you think I'll stay away from the love of my life?"

Koko scoffed. "Love of your life, my ass. You can't even keep your promise to her."

Her Appa grabbed her hair and tried to pull it. "You little shit-"

Koko was too quick for her Appa. She grabbed his leg and tripped him, making him fall to the ground. She gave him a hard kick to the stomach to teach him a lesson.

"Are you going to bother my family anymore?"

Her Appa shook his head, amazed at the power she held.

Koko smiled, proud of herself. "Good. I'll be leaving then. I hope I never see you again."

She walked to the door, going out and slamming it shut.

And that was the end of that battle. Easier than Tae made it seem.

Now she was free from her Appa and her family was protected.

And all because she did exactly what her brother said not to do.

She was happy. She was proud of herself. She felt strong and powerful.

She knew she did what she had to.

And she was glad she did.
____________________________________
soooo worst ending to that but thats how i imagined him surrendering
easy and simple
coward
now we can include more joon cuz thats who the book is about?