Missed.

* Cover art by me, made with MMD. *

* Models used are TDA Fukase by jjinomu; SOUR Len, and Zhiyu Moke by Kemilia *

"If we have met before you know Len, would you still fall for him?"

"Would you... consider dating me instead?"

Fukase sighed as he put away his notebook; he couldn't do anything else. His mind was all occupied by the questions Moke asked days ago.

The redhead couldn't forget how hurt Moke's face was back then.

The tears that was dripping down from the small, clever boy's cheeks...

The shaky voice he made when he speaks...

The pain in his eyes when he looked up...

Fukase frowned. He felt bad every time he thinks about Moke.

And what's even worse is that, Moke's questions hit Fukase hard yet the dark-blue haired lad won't even give the crimson eyed boy a chance to answer the question. Moke simply sealed Fukase's mouth with a kiss and walked away sobbing.

That was the last time Fukase saw Moke.

For the past few days Moke has been avoiding him, and Fukase clearly knows the reason behind it.

After taking a look at the clock, Fukase stood up and took the lift to the parking lot; it was time to do groceries and prepare for dinner.

Babe, I want to have grilled fish tonight.

A smile began to form as Fukase read the text from Len; despite whatever frustrating things have been happening around him, his blonde always managed to make him feel warm and complete.

Fukase knew this feeling would never change, he loved Len, now and always.

Arriving at the grocery store, the redhead started picking up food into his cart. After hearing a little gasp from behind, Fukase turned around to see Moke just about to leave.

"... Moke!"

The called person stopped his motion, yet refused to turn and face the taller redhead. Obviously he wasn't ready to talk to Fukase just yet.

"... Hey, if you were about to leave, I could drive you back to campus, I'm almost done shopping as well."

Fukase double checked to make sure he got everything he needed for tonight's dinner as he waits for a response.

Slowly, Moke walked closer to Fukase and nodded. It was quite late already and having a ride back would be really convenient.