Destiny.

"The fish was so yummy I could just have another one any minute now~" Len was humming happily as he was about to finish washing the dishes.

"Well, I can tell that you're gaining weight." Fukase lovingly stroked the blonde's hair. It was always heartwarming to see his lover being satisfied.

Len pouted his cute face. "Hey! I AM not fat!"

The blonde took off his gloves and wrapped his arms around the taller boy's hip. "Are you saying I'm not sexy anymore?"

Fukase laughed. "Well, I noticed that recently I had to put more effort to lift you."

Len blushed. "Agh, fine. I'll eat less..."

"You're perfect the way you are, Len." The crimson boy placed a soft kiss on the blonde's forehead.

Len closed his eyes, enjoying the closeness he shared with his lover. "... Are you getting taller?"

"I am?" Fukase blinked his eyes. "Well, Moke- someone also mentioned that not too long ago... I guess?"

Len paused for a second. He knew Fukase has been protective and caring to Moke, yet he also knew it for sure that the redhead never cheated on him.

Maybe Fukase has a liking to Moke, but he stayed with the blonde, and has always been around him whenever he needed him.

This is enough for Len. Fukase is good enough for Len.

"... You can mention him in front of me, I'm fine with that." Len looked up. "The one you love is me, the one you want to stay with is me, right?"

Fukase studied Len's facial expression, despite Len's words were solid, he could tell the blonde was still slightly insecure.

"I, Fukase, is devoted to love Len Kagamine, and Len Kagamine only."

The blonde chuckled cutely. "What's this? A wedding proposal?"

"Why not?" Fukase stroked Len's hair once more before pulling the small blonde close and began kissing him.

Len snuggled himself as close as he could to the redhead, and voluntary took off his shirt.

"... Then tonight is our honeymoon."

It's been awhile since I last posted a story here! I am still a bit stuck on the "Before FukaLen, there's Fukase and Len" series, so before that got updated, I decided to write another story first

Let me explain how I see Zhiyu Moke and Fukase's relationship...

Clearly Moke has a huge crush on Fukase, yet I never really mentioned how Fukase sees him.

Sometimes life just won't give you what you wanted the most.

And sometimes there's nothing you can do about it.

In this case, Moke loves Fukase, to the fullest of his heart.

And who knows? Perhaps Fukase also likes Moke too, but he'll never return the same feeling.

Love is also about timing. 

Fukase met Len first; they were together first; and Fukase never planned to destroy the romance they share.

Maybe the redhead might as well developed special feelings to Moke, but that doesn't mean he wants to cheat on Len.

Zhiyu Moke and Fukase just didn't meet at the right timing; just like the wishes you wished to make after you saw the meteor shower passed by.

What has passed is passed; what has missed is missed.

What Zhiyu Moke and Fukase had was subtle, yet Len is the one who stays with Fukase for always.

Hope you get what I want to describe between Moke and Fukase's relationship.