Chapter 1

Hi my name is Naomi Kelley you might know me from Run to the Finish. Run to the Finish is like MTV's the challenge but with your favorite  YouTubers. This season we have Jake Powell , Erica Cantrell, Logan Powell, Harry Larson, Jenna More, Melissa Scott, Kian Lucas, Taylor king, Ethan Cooper, Dan McCoy, Zoey Rees, Lily Brooks, Anthony Duncan , Kylie Butler , Simon Marshall and Julia Walker. This story happened at the reunion I was back stage. As I was walking to get into my spot so the show can start, I saw Jake Powell and Erica Cantrell in the corner. Then I saw Jake slap Erica in the face. I went over to her and asked her if she was ok. Naomi:" you shouldn't let  him hit you like that." Erica:" no it's ok, it was an accident." Naomi:" still that doesn't give anyone the reason to hit you." Erica:" Yea your right." Naomi:" you should tell him that." Then Jake came by. He hit Erica on the arm. Naomi turned around:" hey you shouldn't hit women." Erica:" it's fine, Jake." Erica turned to me:" you should go away and mined you own business." Naomi:" hey I was just trying to help and you agreed that any guy shouldn't put your hands on a girl." (Naomi walked away to find her partner Ethan from England. That was the nickname that she gave him.) The reunion started about 5 minutes later. Host" hello my name is Johnny rivers and I'm going to be your host for today. Let's bring out the contests. The first two people we are bring out is Kylie Butler and Anthony Duncan. The next two people are Zoey Rees and Dan McCoy. Next we have Jake Powell and Lilly brooks." The host went down the list until he reached the six finalists. Johnny:" now you six finalists are Simon Marshall and Melissa Scott. Ethan Cooper and Naomi Kelley. Kian Lucas and Julia walker. This is your six finalists." The audience started clapping and the contestants walked to there seats. Johnny:" tonight we are going to see what didn't air and what really happened in the house. So Jenna people are saying that Simon is the real father of your unborn child." Jenna:"that is not true at all I actually tweeted out who the real father is of my unborn child." Johnny:" do you have anything to say Simon?" Simon:" that is not true we have a close brother/sister relationship. We would never cross that line." Johnny:" well let's see the behind the scenes of Simon and Jenna being more then friends." They played a video of Simon putting his hands up Jenna's shirt. Johnny:" so Jenna what happened there?" Jenna:" when your in that house you need someone that you can lean on. It gets lonely, so that what Simon was for me. We have known each other for a long time so we're comfortable with each other." Simon:" Yes I have known Jenna for a long time since ever getting on the show. We are comfortable with each other." Johnny:" well Jenna also had another person that she was interested in. After the break we will find out who?" The commercial played and 10 minutes later they were back. Johnny:" so before the break we told you Jenna had another person interested in her let's see the video." The video played of Jenna and Dan kissing. Johnny:" so Jenna are you and Dan in a relationship." Jenna:" no like I said in that house you get very lonely. Yes I was attracted to Dan." Johnny:" do you have anything to say." Dan:" Yes, Jenna is a beautiful women. I thought we had a relationship but I guess not." Jenna:" I really like you Dan but it wasn't in a bad way." Dan:" really. A bad way?" Jenna:" Yea a bad way that it wouldn't have worked out." Johnny:" well there was more romance that happened after we come back we will see which finalists had a secret relationship." The commercial played and 5 minutes later they work back. Johnny:" welcome back, which finalists had a secret relationship. Let's roll the video." This video that was played was with Naomi and Ethan kissing. They also showed the cuddling in bed together. Johnny:" so Ethan do you have anything to say about that?" Ethan:" no not really. Like Jenna said it gets lonely in the house and Naomi was that person I could lean on." Johnny:" so Naomi are you and Ethan seeing each other because after the show ended you went to England." Naomi:" Yea after the show ended I did go to England but no we aren't in a relationship." Johnny:" Ethan what did your girlfriend Emily have to say about this?" Ethan:" unfortunately me and Emily are no longer together." Johnny:" so there could be a shot for Naomi?" Ethan:" Umm.. well.. if we could finger something out maybe. I don't think it would work since we live in two different countries." Johnny:" Naomi do you have anything to add?" Naomi:" no I think my partner had said it all." She smiled. The show went on. Then about 10 minutes later. Johnny:" so Naomi really didn't like Jake let's see what Logan has to say when Naomi confronted him about Jake." The showed the video of Naomi talking to Logan and Logan agreeing with Naomi about how annoying he is. Johnny:" Naomi do you have anything to say about confronting Logan about his brother." Naomi:" Yea his brother Jake would talk shit about Logan to Kian. So I figured if I tell Logan about what he said about him and how annoying Jake was." Johnny:" Logan do you have anything to add?" Logan:" as siblings you fight and you talk shit about each other." Johnny:" but why didn't you say anything to Naomi?" Logan:" because at that time I agreed with what she was saying." Then 10 minutes later the show was almost over. Johnny:" let's see who won." The three finalists stood up and walked over to a table. On the table there was a peace of wood that you have to pull. Kian and Julia pulled first they got 3rd place. Then Simon and Melissa pulled they got 2nd. Naomi and Ethan were so happy they got first. They jump up and down hugging each other. After the show they all hanged out. They went to a bar and started drinking. Naomi told Ethan about what happened with Erica and Jake earlier before the show started. After the bar Naomi and Ethan had there last night in the hotel together before Ethan had to go back to England.