Table 3

Naya walked down the cold streets of New York towards her apartment that she has been renting for the past six months. She moved there from Lima, Ohio to get away from the boring day to day life that she had, and to follow her dream of becoming a dancer. In the first two months of her being in the Big Apple Naya had already sealed a job at a local diner, and had started taking classes at NYADA in the hope that she will be recognised.

  Now four months on, and she has been given the opportunity of a lifetime, a dancer for a major artist on their upcoming tour. The only problem is that she has no idea who the artist is, she can only hope it isn't someone who she cannot stand. That would be a disaster and she would be stuck kissing some rich kids butt all day long so she didn't get fired. She already does that with her boss at the Spotlight Diner, but to do that at both her jobs would just suck major ass. Speaking of sacking ass, Naya is currently running late for shift in the dismal diner from the depths of the dungeon.

  She starts sprinting down the sidewalk after checking her watch for the first time all day. Trying to avoid people who just won't move out of her way,  and the cars that speed past her as she runs across the road and to the entrance of her work.

  The diner is relatively empty when Naya is clocking in, making her think why she rushed to get here.

  Her thoughts immediately went out of the windows as the bell chimes and a small brunette haired goddess wearing sunglasses walks in and takes a seat in Chris' section.

  She spots him going towards her and quickly dashes infront of him before he can reach the girl.

  "Hi, welcome to the Spotlight Diner, my name is Naya and I will be your server today. Can I get you anything?" The girl just stares at the uniform clad Latina, smiling, which immediately becomes a smirk once she sees her staring back. She extend her hand up to her eyes and takes off the sunglasses that were hiding her true identity.

  "Umm...I will have the Dutch waffles and a white coffee. Thanks."

  Naya doesn't take her eyes off the girl's complexion once until she sees the shorter brunette raise an eyebrow at her questioningly. A blush covers her tanned face as she writes down the order on the pad, turning away afterwards and placing the paper on the rack.

  As she sits at the bar the only thing on her mind is the beauty on table 3.