Chapter 2 Squaddddd !!

Tre P.O.V

I had just got to school. As usual , My ass was late. But I ain't care.

I saw the squad outside. They ain't even care that all classes Had started. And they was only ones outside. But shit I ain't either we Turnt up by our selves.

" Aye wassup Tre? "

I heard My nigga Sav say.

" Not shidd Bruh da fuck y'all still out side for"

" Mane Ion even kno "

I just laughed. And walked in the school. Naja ass followed me as usual. Ion no why though. I treated her bougish as fuck ever since we broke up. I know y'all thinkin        " Ohh he another How ass nigga " NAH.

She cheated on me with some bum ass nigga. Now she feelin some type of way. Since Ion want ha ass no mo Haha.

" Tre sooo you say can't say Hi "

" Nah I'm straight gah "

" Ohh I see how you feel "

" I bet yo do"

I walked away to my 1st hour Chuckling.

......

Man I new Mrs. Lester ass was going to say something to my man I ain't have time for her ass to be lecturing my ass.

I walked in like not shit was wrong...

" Treshaun Westerfield Your late"  

Never did this bitch call me by my government name.

" I know " I said

" You Know ? Well that a hour detention since you like to late "

Mane this shit dead as fuck Detention? She better hope my ass show up. I laughed.

Sav and Tay came in class high as hell through in up gang signs up and shit. I was trying not laugh but that shit was to funny to hold in.

" REALLY !! " Mrs. Lester said.

Everybody started dyin.

....

Man Finally only 1 More period and my ass can leave. I saw Keira walking down the Hallway. Man Shorty was look bad as fuck. She had on black Nike legging with a red Nike sweat shirt. And some Clean white  Forces. Man shorty Ass lookin fat in them leggings.

" Ass so fat Let's make a Baby "

I said Chuckling walking towards Keira.

" Boy please " She said biting her lip.

" Gah you know you like me "

She chuckled.

" You gon come ova tonight ?? "

" You know I'm there "

" aight "

I know Keira liked me . She asked me out last year but I said Nah because not gon lie.... Shorty was popped as fuck. I just was not going for her. But over there summer shorty just got bad out of not where.

I gave Keira a peck on her cheek. She so damn cute. But I ain't with that realionship shit though.

Keira P.O.V

On me Tre is tooooo fine. Be having me wanna do some things with him. With his pinks lips and To be honest thot boy hair cut. Ohh my god. Tre is too adorable . But I know he ain't lookin for No realionship sooo its whatever...

"Aye Bishhh !! "

I heard My bitch Lexi say.

" Aye hoe !! "

I chuckled.

" I saw you and Tre Trynna act like y'all slick. Y'all ain't foolin no body. Erbody now y'all like each other Y'all slow & slower the perfect couple. " 

I died of laughter.

" Tre don't want no love he want lust and that it . "

I said kind of sad because I kina of wanted a realionship with him

.....

Tre P.O.V

Last hour was finally over. The whole squad walked out side together. Then I got a text from Naja.

Ugly ahh Naja : Tre can you meet by my car please..??

Me: Df u want ?

Ugly ahh Naja : juss come plz?:(

Me: Mane ight

" Yo sav I'll be right back "

" Aight B "

I walked over to Naja I wondered what the fuck she wanted. She know Ion fuck with her AT ALL.

" Wassup naja "

I said.

" Tre I need you to tell you sum"

" Aight wassup "

" I'm pregnant.. "

I looked her ass like she was stupid as hell because I know I ain't the father. But our break up was only a Month ago though.

" Naja you cheated on me soo I know I ain't the baby daddy"

" Tre I'm a week and a month "

My eyes widen but I new I'm not the baby dad.

" Ok so there's a probability I ain't taken care of nothin That I don't know its mines for sure "

I know I was being mean but she know it's not mines because I was barley fuckin her then and she cheated. I left.

....