1|Episode 5

(The Bartholy brothers argue over which 1900th (or 20th century) decade was the best through a series of flashbacks. As they pass these flashbacks, they unlock old and funny memories from the most peculiar situations.)

Drogo: Do you guys remember the 1900's?

Nicolae: OMG, yes! I was the disco king, Bitch.

Peter: Mate, the eighties were the best. I miss those times.

Nicolae: Yeah same— wait what? No it wasn't. The seventies were! I rocked that Fucking Afro and 10 inch platforms shoes.

Drogo: You both are wroNg, lmfao the sixties were liT, man!

Peter: Fam, you high. The eighties were the shit.

Nicolae: WrONg maTe. You are incorrect. *takes out picture of himself in 10 inch platform shoes; jumpsuit and afro* yOu see this? THIS is fAshiON my dude.

Drogo: Lmfao mate not with those shades..

Nicolae: I T  👏🏻👏🏻 W A S  👏🏻👏🏻 A  👏🏻👏🏻 T R E N D!! At least we took showers.

Drogo: Hey fuck you man, we were saving water! And just so you know, LeNTiLs!

Peter: Lentils?

Drogo: Yeah,,, lentils. Y'know, the small brown thingies–

Peter: I know what the fuck lentils are mate I'm asking what they have to do with the sixties—

Drogo: aT LEAST WE ALL DIDN'T LOOK LIKE TRIANGLES—

Peter: hEy fuck you man *^*

Nicolae: Well brothers there's only one (1) way to settle this... flashbackssSsSssS

Flashbacking to '50's

Nicolae: *looks like latina elvis*

Drogo: *looks like albino elvis*

Peter: *looks like emo elvis*

Nicolae: *in elvis accent* Hamunah hamunah Hello, fellas.

Drogo: Hello mah rolling sigmund brother~

Peter: You ha'e (have) y'all tickEts?

Drogo: YuP *is looking for tickets* Oh no! dOn'T flip y'aLL wiGs buT it's beEN nAppEd by some BanDiTO!!

End flashback

Peter: where tf did that come from—

Nicolae: HOW DID YOU LOSE THOSE TICKETS THEY WERE LITERALLY A4 PIECES OF PAPER??11?!1?1!!!1!!1?1?!1!1?1!

Drogo: IDK THEY FELL OUT IN THE STREET

Nicolae: HOOOOOOW??

Peter: so we not gonna talk about the flashback—

Drogo: bRUH?? I don't know, I was attacked by a squirrel and it probably flew away.

Peter: Dude, not gonna lie, that was my one chance to meet Elvis and you fucking ruined it for me...

Drogo: Okay??? How the fuckie was I suppose to defend myself from a whole ass squirrel???

Nicolae: Oh yeah a seagull still took a huge shit in your hair while you fought the squirrel lmaoooo

Drogo: Can you like,,, not???