☆O N E☆

(Skylar's POV)
I already told you a little about myself I mean very little...

So today I am moving to a different part of Florida and I'm upset I'll be leaving my friends. I'll try to find new friends but I'm not really that outgoing, I'm very antisocial and people say I always look mean.

This will be really hard. I have to start over but I heard there are a lot of rappers and singers there in Lauderhill. Most of them are known in Florida and some aren't but I really want to meet two of them.

Their names are XXXTentacion and Ski Mask The Slump God and hopefully they go to my school. I've been to most of their shows but I've never met them.

"SKYLARRRR!!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by one of my friends in the hallway. Not againnn.

"Yes?!" I shouted but when I turned around it wasn't one of my friends, it was the one person I feared. It was my ex boyfriend Chris. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand, I followed him to the stairs. He punched me clean in my face but for some reason I didn't really feel it I just stared and smirked at him.

 He punched me clean in my face but for some reason I didn't really feel it I just stared and smirked at him

(Chris😊)

My body started to change...

I took out my phone and I am completely different, I had horns, a different face, short curly hair and glowing white eyes. I smiled to myself.

"Nice to meet you Skylyn." I spoke.

"Nice of you to let me come out Skylar, now let me me do my job shall we?" I just giggled.

Wowww this is my first other personality to show and she's beautiful.

(Ayleks as Skylyn)

Omniscient
Skylyn pulled out her pocket knife and put it against her lip and slowly cut it. Chris looked at her with wide eyes and a scared expression on his face. Skylyn quickly smiled and grabbed him by his throat.

"Stop fucking with us, you have a girlfriend and we have a boyfriend, go fuck with her or I will kill you and never tell Skylar I did it understand?" She asked trying to sound sweet and innocent.

"Y-yes I understand I just miss her and your lip is bleeding a lot so fix it." He said a little shaky.

Skylyn smiled and slowly kissed him and he seemed to slightly kiss back. She pulled away and repeated what she said before and walked away, meanwhile Chris is in shock of what just happened.

Skylyn walked in to the bathroom and wrote a note and said three words in the mirror, " personality 1 please" and she took one look in the mirror then layed on the floor. She slowly transformed herself into Skylar as she smirked and laughed.

(Skylar's POV)
I got off of the floor and looked at the sink and found a note.

Skylar,
Looks like your first time having me was fun. I hope to do it again but in order to switch from and to us other personalities (6 of us) say 'personality 2-6 please' and whatever number you pick will come out us others know what to do already. We love you and the others are saying they can't wait to come out but we will start talking to you in your head telling you when we will come out.
- Skylyn Morales

I never knew that would happen to me but at least I know who to call when I want some help. Now it's time to go to class.

As soon as I came from the bathroom I see my boyfriend Princeton and I run and jump on him. Once he fully catches me he grips my ass and peck my lips a few times until it turns into a full on make out session. I pull away and smile showing my braces, I get down and just stare at him.

"Baby lets go to class now, we don't want to be late." He spoke with his deep voice.

I nodded and grabbed his arm as we walked.

(Classroom)
We get to our seats and Princeton gets my attention once we sat down.

"Sky I know you're upset you're moving but I have good news for you" I nodded for him to continue, " I'm moving in with you and your mom so we can be together and I'm transferring to your new school." I smiled so hard and got up shedding a tear while hugging him.

Today is our last day here so hearing that made me feel better.

"Baby, do you know how much that means to me? I love you so fucking much bae." I whispered in his ear while whimpering.

We shared a nice slow and long kiss as the bell rang for lunch.

Heyyy❤️ it's been a longggg time but at least i got it together 😌 see ya next time ❗️