RP 3-Part 1

All the Loud siblings and Clyde are hanging out in an abandoned shed. You are with them. A single torch is in the middle of a circle of people sitting with their legs crossed. Suddenly, you hear a spooky noise. Several groans come from the outside. Lucy goes stiff and says "They talk to me."  

This is unuiqe because you can vote on what to do. The one with the most votes will make me post about the consequence of the action. This will be in 6 parts, and I might add an epilogue. The choices are: 

V1: Go outside to locate the noise 

V2: Question Lucy about the noises 

V3: Try and comfort everyone 

After writing your vote, add a detailed description. I will try and fit part of all of the desricptions into Part 2. Example: 

V2--> Alex shivered against the sudden cold. She then turned to Lucy. "What does this mean?"she whimpered. Lucy turned to her and crawled to her pale knees. Then she replied, "The ghosts. They want me to avenge them. And I need a partner.

The shaky girl took her hair out of it's usual braid, and it fell down onto her shoulders, which always helped because it meant her neck wasn't exposed to the cold air. She desperately looked at the others, who seemed just as scared as she was, and only Luan remained smiling. She took out some glue and sprayed the ceiling with the thick liquid. "It seems you're in a sticky situation." Love for her warmed Alex's heart and made her feel brave and strong. She looked at Lucy and said "I'll be your partner, and with a final smile at her brother Clyde she took the young girl's ice-cold hand and walked across the street, into the graveyard.