Chapter I

When Draco was young, he was raised in the muggle world, where magic was something amazing and fearful at the same time. His mother, Narcissa Malfoy, was a mother that preferred raising a child away from the all the magic because she wanted to teach her child that there's many thing that didn't require magic to work such as cleaning, cooking, gardening and playing. Even though Lucius wasn't much happy with his wife's choice, he accepted to let his son grow up in the muggle world at least until he reaches  11 years old, the year that every young wizard receive a special letter from Hogwarts.
Draco was a cheerful little boy that smiled a lot and was friendly with everyone. He met a young girl called Hermione and he became friend with her very quickly. Her family were dentist and well, it was funny how strict they were on her when it came to candy and food basically. He always went to play with her, but had to convince her to let go of her book.His father didn't want him to play with the neighbour's kids because they were muggles for him and it was worthless to have his kid being near those creatures.

Draco once brought a friend with him, his name was Blaise Zabini. He was a dark skinned boy who was half British and half Italian. His mother was known to remarry a lot... That was the day the three of them became best friend. Blaise liked Hermione a lot because she was well mannered compared to the other kids he knew, She was also pretty. He wasn't the only one to realize that. Draco was deeply in love with her, not that he knew at the time. He was jealous of his friend when he was close to her and was making her laugh and smile.

At night he would dream that him and Hermione would get married and be together forever. He would get lost in those dreams that one day, his fear that Hermione would be taken away made him appear with a bouquet of flowers. Hermione was impressed, but Blaise wasn't. He call Draco a show off and he made a bigger bouquet. Lucius that was hiding behind the house saw everything that his son has done. He thought that his son was old enough to go back to Malfoy manor, but he had to erase the little muggle girl memory and those of the two blood traitors. He wanted to leave as soon as possible, but Narcissa convinced him to stay another week... He accepted begrudgingly, but little did he know that Draco was listening to their conversation and he decided that he will give a gift to the little girl the day after...

Secretly Draco went to see Hermione at her house before everyone wakes up. He had a small necklace that will grow with the girl so, she will be able to wear it until she is an adult. It was a small blue and green necklace with a letter D on it. It was for her to remember him once he will be gone. He promised her that he will come back every summer to meet her. Blaise gave her a bracelet that was made of silver and it was a small snake, Hermione was surprised, but accepted the gifts without knowing that they would never see each other again... She took out the gifts that she prepared for them, she crafted two bracelets one for each boys. She wanted to give these gift for a while to commemorate their friendship. Draco waited for Blaise to kiss Hermione on the cheek and told her that he loved her and would never try to find another girl. Then, Lucius had enough. He had seen enough to make his own blood boil and then he went straight to his son and erased his memory. He fell on the ground and there was a very sad Hermione crying over his body thinking he was dead. She tried to shake him awake, but nothing happened. The last thing she saw was a man muttering :" sorry, but this necessary for both of you. He will never see you again and you won't either." She lost consciousness...

The father wrote to the Zabini household and told them to erase the memory of their son because he was hanging out with a muggle girl and that was putting the pureblood lineage at risk. Not that the Zabini didn't care about pureblood supremacy, but they were the kind of people that was more open minded when it came to befriend a muggle or muggleborn. She didn't erase her son's memory, but made him promise to never talk about Hermione or his love for her in front of Draco. He sadly promised, but he was grateful that he was able to remember her...