1-The fox

This is the story of GeonWoo\ and his friends:

  I am going to the park because my friends invited me to visit and plant trees in the woods. I go with them at the woods they say that the seeds of the following plants will be free just accompany them. One old woman pass the way when we are in the road near the woods. The old woman ask us "Where are you going?"

  Our leader answer  "We are going to the woods." and the woman say "Don't, Don't! If you go back home you will see the result".

  We continue going to the woods even we are warned by the lady. We plant now trees but before we are leaving, Looks like someone is running. I look at our back and I found nothing. We also decide to sleep at the woods. When I wake up, We are now in the cave. I think its only 1:30. I hear that there is eating. I continue sleeping but it stopo because I remember we don't sleep at the cave.

  I wake them and I look at my back. I see a fox with nine tails. They call it as Gumiho in korea and in Japan Kitsune. I wake my friends and they wake up. We hurriedly run but the fox don't stop chasing us. When the fox is near to a lady, She possessed and enter inside the breast of my friend. 

  We run and I get her and we look back and we see the fox is not yet there. My friend speak with a strange voice  "Hey! The fox is lost."