2-Supermarket

"Supermarket"

    There are two workers at a supermarket. They are Alexa and Barbie. This is the story of Barbie:

  The supermarket started last year. One employer leave the supermarket and I don't know why. The wage of the worker is lot so that is why I am wondering why one worker leave and find a new job. I get the job there because the wage is high and we can live by that wage.

  I start working but nothing I found, All seems normal. On my 5th day, I just feel coldness and on the 6th day, It is night. Alexa closed the supermarket. She think that I leave so early. I wake up and I see the door is lock. I approach the door and it is lock. I cannot escape. 

  "Tik! Tak! Tik! Tak!" The clock producing. It is 12:00 AM, My stomach ache so I plan to go at the bathroom. I see at the bathroom a lady with red eyes looking at me. I am so scared. I cannot escape the place. I remember the pay phone. 

  I get the a coin and shoot it to the pay phone. I call at the phone and I hear a screaming voice. I don't know what to do so I plan top look. At the staff room, I see a window that is open. It is not to high so I plan to escape by it whilke escaping I see the white lady. Approaching her frace to me. Finally, I've escape and I call a ride. 

  I go home and never come back there. The manager is forcing me to come back but I will never come back there. I will never get a big wage just for death.