Chapter 2

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Fin stands there watching her with a frown as she growls and snaps sharp teeth at him. His jaws clench down as his wolf pushes forward not liking her reaction, wanting to make her submit to them as their mate.

Fin looks over seeing two females sliding trays of food into the cells, but they skip over his mate cell going to another cell and continues to slide the trays inside to the prisoners.

Fin looks away from the two females, his eyes looking at the silver bars of the cell that's holding his mate inside. His frown deepens wondering what she has done for his uncle Blake to have reason to lock her away.

"Father, my mate is locked inside of this cell."  Fin mind links his father knowing he's inside of this prison somewhere.

Fin doesn't move from his spot, he continues to watch her as she continues to growl and snap teeth at him. He holds back a growl, feeling the power she holds hitting him in waves as if she's daring him to open the cell door. She's a strong alpha female and She's angry and he has no clue as to why.

After a couple of minutes pass, Fin looks away from her, looking over seeing his father making his way up the stairs to the top cells, coming over to him standing in front of his mate cell.

"What did she do?" Fin asks his father, wanting to know why she's locked away.

"She didn't do anything." His father says looking into the cell at Fin's mate as she snaps sharp teeth at the both of them.

"Then why is she locked away?" Fin growl out, thinking that's why she's pissed because she had been locked away for no reason.

"She's wild." His father says.

"What?" Fin frown, not understanding.

"The vampire king Draven ordered all the vampires covens who had wolves locked away as slaves to release them, but a few weeks ago the vampire king called and told Blake he needed to go get some wolves from these vampire covens because they couldn't just be released like the other wolves. Vampires call them pit wolves who they fight like animals in pits against other wolves for entertainment. She has been kept locked away and isolated from everyone all her life. Those bloodsuckers have probably beaten her since a small child, making her not trust anyone to come near her, turning her into a savage that's ready to sink teeth into anyone that comes near her like a vicious dog, so when they fight her in the pit against other wolves her only instinct is to kill anything that's come near her. She's all instinct with no social skills. The only life she knows is being beaten, caged and fighting to survive. She's clueless to the world around her and we couldn't risk her and the other wolves wandering into the city amongst the human so she had to be locked away." A deep growl vibrates Fin chest hearing the things his father has said.

"Who did this to her! Where's this coven that you got her from!?" Teeth and claws come out as Fin's breathing pick up. His facial bones slightly shift in and out of place as his wolf hovers on the surface, raging inside of him.

"Attacking a coven won't do anyone any good. It will only cause more problems that your uncle Blake is already trying to fix." His father tells him, knowing Blake has been working hard to get things back in order amongst the wolves.

"Look at what they have done to her father! They should pay for this!" Fin growl out, frowning over at his mate who's still growling at them, knowing she probably doesn't understand what he is to her.

Fred let out a sigh completely understanding why Fin wants to make them pay for this. After learning that those vampires have been fighting wolves like animals he too felt that someone should pay for this, but it won't solve anything.