Chapter One: School

Niall P.O.V

So today is Monday and that means it's time for school. Oh shit okay first of let's me introduce myself we'll my name is Niall Horan I'm 17, I live my parents Maura and Bobby Horan. I have only a few friends that I really talk to and hang around with one is my little half sister she is only fifteen and her name is Paris, I have the two nerds Louis Tomlinson and George Shelley, an emo Jaymi. The worst part is that I also have a brother named Zayn Fucking Malik, you are properly wondering why me and my brother have different names we'll he is my adopted brother. The worst part is that we go to school at different times because he doesn't want to be in the same room with a worthless fag, my parents think the same what my brother does, they think that my brother is a good boy but he is not he is the bully and the bad boy of the school and everyone fears him his gang of friends a.k.a followers are Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Josh Culburt and JJ I hate then so badly and I hate it sometimes I wish that I was never born that is how bad it is with all if the bulling, and it will never stop either I kill myself or wait till I leave school. Their is one thing hat no ones is that I am in love with my brother, no one knows and HE will never ever know and I don't know how to let go of it, I think that it is his good looks sharp jar line, and I know that he will never like me in the way they I like him.

Zayn P.O.V

So today is Monday and that means it's time for school. Oh shit okay first of let's me introduce myself we'll my name is Zayn Malik I'm 18, I live my parents Maura and Bobby Horan. The worst part is that I also have a brother named Niall Horan, you are properly wondering why me and my brother have different names we'll it is because I am adopted, my real parents died in a car crash when I was little and I had to be put in foster care. The worst part is that we go to school at different times because I don't want to be in the same room with a worthless fag for a brother, and my parents think the same thing that I do, they think that I am a good boy but I am not because I am a bully and the bad boy of the school and everyone fears me. My gang is made up of my friends a.k.a followers are Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Josh Culburt and JJ. I love them like they are my brother and I hate my real brother I wish that my friends and him could switch their places.