Scarred

Olivia could feel the blade pierce through her skin as blood trickled down her face. Then the not grabbed her arm and was about to cut her more when Clara ran over. "What're you doing?!" she exclaimed pulling the knife from his hands and rushing to Olivia, the kids bolted and Olivia began to cry. "It's OK it'll sting for awhile but you'll be OK" she smiled hugging Olivia tightly.

"What're you doing hear?" Olivia asked and Clara shrugged.

"I was coming to get some coffee and I saw them do that to you" she said, her eyes starting to water.

"The coffee shop is back that way" Olivia said ignoring Clara's statement about what she saw.

"You know you could be a little detective" she sighed before explaining herself. "I was coming to get you but it was very last minute. I'm taking you home" Olivia's hold on Clara became even tighter now than before. She would be safe and loved, she wouldn't have to worry about strange men or a drunken mother. She could live a normal life, she didn't have to be afraid anymore she was going home. She held Clara's hand tightly and the walked off nor wanting to look back, it was all just a distant memory Olivia wouldn't have to suffer ever again and Clara had the daughter she'd always wanted. They got in the car and started to drive Olivia looked over at Clara.

"Do I ever have to go back?"

"Never."

OK I'm sorry if that was too short, should I end it at that I feel like I might be dragging it out or will I add more? I won't be offended if you think I've done enough, even I think I've done enough but it's up to you guys! Also check out my new story I Love You thanks guys!