n u e v e

A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your friends, your dream or your dignity.

🎞

Julianna

It's been a week since they released Asher he hasn't been abusive, he hates Kenzie and we'll now he hates Johnny too.

He doesn't let me hangout with them anymore and he made me quit my job at Starbucks since he knows they can hang out with me there.

My dad wanted to hang out with me, I haven't seen him in a month now.

I'm preparing dinner well I'm trying to, we haven't gone grocery shopping so I don't even know what I'm doing.

The front door opens and reveals a stressed out Asher.

"Hey babe what's wrong?"

"College, all my classes are killing me and on top of that I have to work"

"Baby I can work, but you won't let me"

"No julianna you won't work, because I know that would just be an excuse to hang out with your stupid friends. Why are you making dinner? I was gonna postmate some food later"

"My dad is coming over and I want you to be on your best behavior, and we have to stop wasting our money"

"Alright fine we'll buy groceries and you'll make dinner and I'll try to be on my best behavior"

"Thank you babe now go shower cause you stink"

"I stink? No I Don't"

"You don't but still go get ready"

He sighs before heading upstairs, I end up making pasta.

Once I'm done I head upstairs and get myself ready.

"You look cute" I hear Asher say

"Thank you and you do too, let's go downstairs and get everything ready"

"Can we stay like this for a bit?" He says as he wraps his arms around me placing his chin on my shoulder, he moves my hair and starts placing kisses on my neck.

He knows that's my weakness.

"Baby we have to go my dads going to be here any minute now"

Then I feel him sucking on my neck

"Asher! Don't not now"

"Too late"

I make my way to the mirror and I can see the faint hickey starting to form.

"Ugh"

He chuckles as I start to apply concealer on top of it.

"You owe me now"

"I'll make it up to you tonight baby girl"

I playfully roll my eyes as I hear knocks coming from our door.

We head downstairs and there was my dad standing, he came in.

We sat down and ate. We talked about when I'll start college and how Asher is doing at college.

I talked about my mom and my dad said he'd go visit her soon.

Soon he had to leave, we said our goodbyes and I started cleaning up.

As I'm placing the dishes in the sink I feel two strong arms wrap around me.

"I think I need to make it up to you tonight"

"Ash Can you Wait?"

But he just turns me around and smashes his lips on mine.

He pushes me onto the counter without breaking the kiss, he lifts me up and sits me on the counter.

His hands are all over my body, mine are tugging at his hair and roaming his chest.

My legs are wrapped around him, soon he's carrying me to our bedroom.

He locks the door and we let the fun begin.