one only

Hello my name is Anika I am 10 turning 11 on march 26 and for my birthday I’m going to China I kind of don't want to go, you see I've already been to china for my last birthday to see my great,  great, great,  grandfather  it wasn't so good let me tell you about it. Today is my B-day and I'm turning 11 years old and of my birthday I'm going to China in an airplane when I came for the plane I felt  like I had been shot out of a cannon. I thought I arrived on airplane when I got off this so called plan I seen, I saw almost everybody bowing while they were bowing I was wondering am I a princess or something. But no trying to greet so I bowed back.                                                                                                                                                                                       The next day was my birthday at 12:00 o'clock but first I had to go to school after art class it was lunch time I bought my own lunch just in case I didn't the food there but I did. After I was done eating lunch a couple kids by I mean two boys and two girls came up to me and said… Did you like your lunch in English that was a surprise even for me I didn’t even bother to ask for their names I ask everybody else but nobody knew who those people were, it was strange they knew the T.V. show I watched, what I ate and knew what school I want to. I couldn't help it wondering who were these people? Where in the world was I? for a moment I felt like I was back in Canada .                                                                                                                             Well it was time for me to go back to Canada. But before I late I made a promise I would never come back just in case those people were there again. Before I could even get my bearings I was almost run over by a car jumped and moved out the why but before I knew there was another car was racing towards me this time I couldn't move fast even I was still trying to catch my breath. I woke up in the hospital I was in a coma for two days I couldn’t remember the promise I made but then I did. Then and I realized you can’t let somebody choose the path that your taking the only person who can do that is you.