。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

She held up her gun in a panic

There goes his trust. Yet again she failed to protect him. What the hell was wrong with her? She couldn't move. She only wanted what was best for him. For him to forgive her and move on with their life. But she couldn't. She knew why he was really here. To take her place. A tall figure appeared from behind the black box. The white void only growing wider as his feet stretched out to her.

"𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?" His voice shocked her as she turned to her side and saw his white lifeless eyes staring at her. "His smile never changes." She thought. She was spacing out when his light gray snake like fingers grabbed the gun. He was so close to her. Yet his fingers made it seem like they stretched to get to the gun. He put it to his forehead not changing his expression. His sharp teeth always in a mild smile. He always looked happy but at the same time. Always looked like he was thinking of someone to attack. He got on one knee, and his black and white sweater where at her knee level. His long pitch black pants and shoes to her feet. He kneeled down, and looked up at her. Still with that confusing grin. "𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?" "¿noʎ ɹoɟ ǝuop ǝʌ'I ɓuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ɹǝʇɟ∀" Her eyes looked locked with his non-existing pupils. His white eyes looking identical to the void around her. She looked at him and grinned. Her bright blue eyes dilated. Without a second thought she shot. "𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪.....𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦."