Chapter 4

I looked at Grayson. His eyes, his beautiful eyes. Then I realized I can't do it I just I can't do it not now. "No I can't I'm sorry" I said practically running out of my room. "Courtney Wait!" He yelled to me and came after me. I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone and the keys to my Jeep.

I pulled out of the garage and speed down the hill and out of the gate. Tears streamed down my face.

*Grayson's POV*

I watched as she pulled out of the garage and drove away. I ran back inside. "Madyson" I said loudly. "Hmm" she said looking at me. "Where's the keys to the Tesla?" She looked at me confused "please". She grabbed it and handed it to me.

I walked out to the garage and got into the Tesla model S since that was the key she handed me. I started in and pulled out going to follow after her.

I drove around trying to find the blue Jeep. It had turned dark by now. I was getting worried. Then I saw it. The Blue Jeep at a cliff side. I smiled and pulled in beside it.

I got out and walked over the the drivers side and I saw her on a rock next to her Jeep. My eyes saddened for her. I felt bad. I walked up to her.

*Courtney's POV*

I sobbed into my hands. I felt another hand on my back. I immediately jumped and looked to see Grayson. He sat right next to me.

"You didn't have to come" I said looking at the view. "But I wanted to" He said putting his hand on my thigh for comfort. I looked at his hand and then at him.

I saw his eyes. The sadness in it. Was he said because I was? Because I didn't want him to be. I put my hand on his looking at our hands. He looked at me as I looked at him.

"I guess I should tell you what happened?" I said as another tear rolled down. He grabbed my face and whipped the tears. "You don't have to if you don't want to" He commented. I sighed and looked down.

"I want to tell you but please don't tell anyone" I said looking up at him. He looked at me with a reassuring smile. His smile. So comforting. I sighed it was time to tell him. This time no running away. I needed to tell him. It was now or never.

"I live in Houston. Born and raised in Texas. I had a great life. Then 7th grade turned my life down. Then sophomore year my life got better. I had meet Logan. We became great friends. Me, him, Madyson and my friend Riley were a great group. In the middle of junior year me and Logan started dating. I was happy. Then I turned 17 and had a successful play and was offered the role in my movie" I took a deep breath.

I looked at Grayson. He put his hand back on my thigh. "I'm listening" he said with such a reassuring smile.

"I got my YouTube channel where I would post stuff with my friends and him. Everyone in the fandom knew we were dating and we always showed it a lot on camera. I got popular right when the movie came out and my YouTube channel blew up. I got so many followers and more people became fake and just wanted to be my friend for my popularity. I knew how to see through it though. I wasn't stupid. Then one night changed everything for me".

*flashback*

I pulled into the driveway of Logan's house. I had a huge smile on my face. I couldn't wait to see him. I didn't hear anything. I knocked on the door and waited for a answer.

No one answered. I was confused. I grabbed the handle and surprisingly the door was opened. I shrugged and didn't think nothing of it. I looked around downstairs for Logan.

Then I heard it. I loud moan sounded through the house. My eyebrows moved downwards. I walked upstairs and listened. I sighed and shrugged then I heard something even worse.

"Don't tell Courtney" I heard Logan's voice. "I won't daddy" the voice of Riley. My heart shattered. I opened the door to them both naked.

The were obviously in the middle of their sex session. My jaw dropped opened. Logan looked at me and pushed Riley off him sliding his boxers back on. Riley pulled the covers over her.

"It's not what it looks like Courtney I swear" he said trying to reassure me. "REALLY?!!" I yelled "because what it looks like is you INSIDE MY BESTFRIEND!!".

Tears rolled down my face as Logan went to reach for my shoulder. I pushed his arm. "No Logan were over!".

I turned around and got into my car and drove off. Tears rolled down my face. I couldn't believe it

*end of flashback*

I sighed. "The next couple of days Riley and Logan tried to apologize but I didn't let them. I was the laughed stock of school. I was being bullied and all that. I was being sexual harassed because I was now the hottest single female in school. I couldn't handle it so right when I turned 18 and ended school I packed up. Me, Madyson, Jenna, and Veronica moved to here. Best decision I've ever made. That's why I'm scared".

I could feel Grayson's caring eyes on my. "Of what" he said confused. "Love, I'm scared. I don't want to be hurt again. I scared for a relationship" I sobbed. Grayson wrapped his arms around me.

As I cried into his chest he gently stroked my hair. I pulled back and wiped my tears. I looked at the view. "It's a beautiful night" I said and looked at him. He was looked at me.

His eyes shined under the light of the moon.

*Grayson's POV*

I listened to her. Everything she had to say I listened to. I pulled her into a hug after. It's like life just paused and nothing else was happening.

She pulled away. I looked at her as she looked at the view. "It's a beautiful night" she said. I was just admiring her.

She looked at me. We were now both looking into each other's eyes. Why do I feel like this what's happening? I've never felt this way.

My shyness kicked in. "maybe we should head back, they are probably wondering where we are" I blurted out ruining the moment completely.

She looked disappointed. "Yea I agree" she said getting up and walking to her Jeep. "Follow me I know the way back" she said getting in and closing the door before I could say or do anything.

I got up and walk to her Tesla that I had token over here to find her. I got in and started it. I followed her back to the house.

Right when we got there she walked upstairs. It was 11pm so me and Ethan headed back to our house. I had Ethan drive. I looked out the window and just thought about what just happened again and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧?