Linny

A quiet sigh came out of a girl's lips. It was another, sleepless night, and she was sure, the next day she will be corpse again. She'd like to say that she had already get used to it, but she couldn't. Her friends were getting mad many times because the amount of sleep per week was seven hours after two hours of prayers.

A lot of people tried to find to the reason why Luna couldn't sleep, but none have succeeded. The worst thing in all of this was the fact that she had no idea what the reason is. She felt tired, but not physically, rather mental. She was tired of being trapped in her mind. She was tired of this damn lie in which she lived every night. She wanted to sleep, she wanted it to end as soon as possible. She wanted, but she couldn't.

She sat on a bench, which placed at her small sized balcony, while her hands are holding her favorite mug strawberry tea. She looked straight ahead. If someone saw her now, they would probably say that she looks sad. Blonde girl was, however, plunged into her own mind. It was the only time when the feeling of loneliness penetrated her through. She didn't like that, but she didn't have much to talk about. She took a sip of the beverage, closing her eyes, trying to master and endure her shaking hands. The first and only thought that were in her mind right now was that girl. Ginny Weasley. She tried to think about something else, but she couldn't. No one could match this redhead, silly girl.

Luna knew she shouldn't think about her. The sister of one of her friends has already rejected her once, laughing that she is mentally ill. Since then, she hoped that she would stop haunting her thoughts.
She was afraid of being rejected, she was afraid of getting emotional and that she would see the two of them again. Two separated girls, while staring at each other.

Her life was a game she had no influenced on. Someone was definitely enjoy to see her suffering and condemning her to the same thing every evening. She had had enough of this, but she couldn't break the routine.

People asked how it was that she still haven't give up, how it was that she was still trying to fight. She wanted to answer them, but always then a red-haired beauty passed by, through which her legs became like cotton wool.
She wanted to tell them that when true love is found, everyone will want to fight for the love. She wanted to do the same thing, but she never did.

She put her hands out and when the imaginary Ginny repeated her move, she wispered quietly "why are you doing this to me?"
Her companion laughed softly, trying to convince her that this time it wasn't a dream, that they were together, that all is well, though she was aware that it wasn't good at all.

After this brief conversation each evening, Luna clenched her fists, suppressing a sob. "She's not real," she whispered quietly, trying to calm down, but as soon as she felt a small hand on her shoulder, she couldn't abide falling to her knees.

Every evening it was the same, every night she suffered when she saw the imaginary Ginny, when she felt Ginny's touch on her shoulder, when she heard a voice saying that everything is all right.

Suddenly she stands up, accidentally dropped the cup she had been holding in her right hand so far, and a tear could be seen running down slowly through her cheeks

She needed Ginny Weasley, though she hated her so much. She needed her, though all she was doing, drove her to such a state, to a state of complete madness.